ATR based High Probability Experimental AMO Trading Strategy

SaravananKS

This is a complementary strategy for me to lower the cost of acquisition. through buy-sell as per gulugulu's method, i have been able to lower the cost of acquisition by 3% (brokerage already accounted for) in nearly 3 weeks. To that extent, it is certainly satisfactory.

Gulugulu has not yet shown when to buy a stock for this method. I have bought aban according to my criterion then used gulugulu's thread.
Yes Gulugulu not given the complete method.
I will Explain one method simillar to this One.
I bought one share @ every 10% Fall and sold @ every 10% Rise. Before doing that I will check the fundamentals also. I am one victiom(Lot of traders are doing same way:)) this method.
Since fundamentals are good I Planned to Buy upto 0.
The Portfolio went smoothly for one Year (I earned some good Profit)
From second year I realised My Portfolio performance is much lower than Normal MF Earning.
I Learned a lesson for skipping goldden Rule 'CUT YOUR LOSSES LET YOUR PROFIT RUN'

vinst

Yes Gulugulu not given the complete method.
I will Explain one method simillar to this One.
I bought one share @ every 10% Fall and sold @ every 10% Rise. Before doing that I will check the fundamentals also. I am one victiom(Lot of traders are doing same way:)) this method.
Since fundamentals are good I Planned to Buy upto 0.
The Portfolio went smoothly for one Year (I earned some good Profit)
From second year I realised My Portfolio performance is much lower than Normal MF Earning.
I Learned a lesson for skipping goldden Rule 'CUT YOUR LOSSES LET YOUR PROFIT RUN'
well said , saravanan,

due to same reason of cutting the losses, SL is retained in this method also. my SL is 50% out at 381 and remaining 50% at 332 for aban

SaravananKS

well said , saravanan,

due to same reason of cutting the losses, SL is retained in this method also. my SL is 50% out at 381 and remaining 50% at 332 for aban
Normally this type of system worker in Range Bound Market.Since Nowaday we are seeing trend Market Rarely there is No harm adapting this strategy.

Your levels are Pretty OK Vinst considering the Chart
Best of Luck

vinst

well said , saravanan,

ABAN closed 50% (35 shares) at 381.

now holding 35 shares with SL 332 to which gulugulu's method will not be applied since SL of that method is hit.
will look for another buy position to try and use gulugulu's method of reducing cost.

SaravananKS

Earning in Bear is Market is not easy One unless U short in Futures.
For Equity is better to avoid trade!!!. if One can predict the maximum downside then it can be turned in profitable.