are women better investors/traders?

TradeJoker

In trading patience and discipline are key. So it’s better suit with women's character.
But it’s all men's idea how to run a stock market and the ideas of trading methods. Woman learned it from men, so women are follower of men’s idea.

the woman can invest better than man when she get the suitable man she will

earn the the wallte money and she will the man talk to him self

and if the woman can suck the man blood she will do

There is no doubt that the women are most wonderful traders which has really proved very competent in order performed the best traders.ladies have ability to better thinking, better planning and wonderful ability to overcome the entire difficulties.
lets cut the crap.

If my mother would trade, she would leave the loosing trade to God.
'Bhagwan Dekh Lega' . But yes she is quite good at savings.

A friend of mine got into trade just because she wanted to buy an expensive handbag.

Another well known doctor friend of mine wanted to trade furtures, and asked me for advice. I asked her to short Aban but instead she bought Suzlon simply because she couldnt find Aban on her ICICI terminal.(Not ICICI Direct). Moreover She would trade LT her fav stock, on ICICI for Rs 25 - 50 on brokerage of Re1

Yes my friend , women can be much smarter than men but yes they can also be the most dumbest creatures on this planet earth.

Women are good at managing money but they are also spendthrifts. When they go shopping , they buy things they don need or will never use.

Such articles about women being smarter traders are usually found in Financial newpapers,websites and magazines and in my view is an attempt to lure working women with good disposable incomes and housewives with therir savings into trading / investing. Nothing More.

ethan hunt

If you start finding out what happens or masses does it doesn't make it right or even sustainable in future. If a woman is dependent on a male for regular expenditure how can she be earning in such tough business, why don't you find this out?

Any women traders I know work successfully in this business, they earn damn good, they can take care of many households! These are genuine traders they dont do that fake talking about two indicators & having an a/c & working from home because they are women so they supposed to be at home bla bla bla... this mind set brings nothing not money not success no satisfaction of your work nothing.

I topped in many exams getting more than 90%, but somehow topping in exams have nothing to do with having an independent career. Almost 100% young men population of this world is working do they all top? If those women are so capable or proud how come they are asking men to pay their bills?

I can never give my money to a person to trade in STOCK MARKET who cant even pay their own bills. Will you? or anybody here in traderji please express your opinions.

Dividing qualities of men & women itself is a sexist mentality.
aap kafi pareshan lag rahi hain

tnsn2345

AFTER long time seeing u in TJ.... what abt your threads ....?
Dear S'72,

Firstly thanks for asking me this question and secondly thanks once again for asking this question on 'this thread' with due respect to women's mind and thinking.

Some of my decisions are still controlled by my better half. She has veto power and I have observed that over a period of time I have generally benefited out of her directives. Just when things start getting overboard she steps in and enforces her veto. I hope you will understand.

Till we catch up again, TC.

Regards,