Are we ever gonna go up?

HI I'm P128
I agree of what y said of drop more 20% from this level!
after this big drop the market will back to a new low of this past 10 yrs and it will be the best buy timing for shares again !

that is totally predictable

if you intersted to learn and discuss more pls email me yours msn xxxxxxxxxxx , must with yours msn /mobile no ,thks

Last edited by a moderator:

chaitanyagoa

I think we have Officially broken the Bull run today.....

Dow has broken the feb lows( that is the lows of the previous correction)... So folks that might be the Official End of the great Bull run Of 2009.

chaitanyagoa

:) Why are the people who say markets will drop 20 % more pathetic?
Just because you have a long position?

Accept the fact that you read the charts and market wrong. People who are short, will call these people who call for a further 20 % correction as angels? :)

Learn TA and then join the winners club instead of being caught on the wrong side of the mkt and cribbing about it.

PS: I went long too at 5016 levels, but knew where to cut my losses... so, be flexible.....
Its not a crime to be caught on the wrong side of the market, most professional traders flip their positions many times taking small losses before getting the direction right.

But being wrong and trying to justify it, is classified as a cry baby trader syndrome
Dear Sum,

I don't not have any long positions as of now.... I am just a lil concerned about the economy .... a 20% correction from here on will take many countries into recession ...... Thousands of jobs will be lost.... If i only had to bother about my positions I would have emailed One of the Many seniors here...

It is not always about money u Know.............:)

Just my 2 cents U..... Peace.............:)

bunny

Hey Guys,

The world markets have been a pain lately..... And this is not looking to end soon, though markets all over have been thrashed!!!! All the good news is being sidelined and even small issues which hardly matter are being highlighted to throw the markets!!! Things are not looking to rosy... The same 'morons' who were talking of 6000 on Nifty are throwing their mouths around in the favour of bears............Some pathetic people are talking about 20% correction from the current levels.........Any comments?:annoyed:
You seem be to long in a positional play.

chaitanyagoa

Then maybe you should be more concerned with the naxal violence in the country..... not jobs but lives are being lost there

A 20 % correction from here will do no harm to the economy. Why will there be job losses? Will your local kirana sack his delivery boy?

Did you stop getting your car or bike from getting washed daily? did you eat less bread, putting a few hundred bakery workers out of their jobs?

A stock market crash or rather, a 20 % correction cannot be called a crash, will not affect any robust economy. Then it would mean that children would stop going to schools, people would stop buying groceries.... come on!

Yes, people in investment firms may loose jobs, and deservedly so, as they would have no business being long in a falling market. If they were, they deserve to be kicked out.

Other than a banking crisis, there is never any effect of a crash on the economy.

Just my 2 dollars :)
And for me ... yes... its allways about money..... :)
Nevermind...............:)

Yup Yup I have seen these indicatior , although not 100% accurate but things with 70-80% , u just need to comibne withyour TA knowledge & Experience then that will be enough to find out those top & bottom ,thks to remind me of these mate