Are Technical analysts idiots?

Do you think these technical analysts are idiots?

• yes

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters
. . their techniques are funny...... buy above certain price and sell when it goes below certain price. this is not the right method to make money. :)
If u are a short term trader, as per TA, u must be knowing about the Support & resistences, for going long best opportunity to buy around good support or above resistence zone, all must be agree to this. This is applicable for selling/shorting also.

This is the reason, it being told "buy above certain price and sell when it goes below certain price."

dev mookerji

Analysts are paid by companies not investors, companies want more media, advertising . if they ask you to sell all positions and sit tight for 2 years , it will mean no one will watch them for 2 years so they always want you in the loop, they tell what their business boss tells them to

U

uasish

Analysts are paid by companies not investors, companies want more media, advertising . if they ask you to sell all positions and sit tight for 2 years , it will mean no one will watch them for 2 years so they always want you in the loop, they tell what their business boss tells them to

OK then why heed them let us do your Own TA.

U

uasish

Ignore this advertently double cliked the same msg.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeshn2007

As far as i know, "buy low - sell high" is the method to make money. i dont know how one would make money using "buy above and sell below" techniques. My viewpoint is big money hasn't been made using ta.

U

uasish

Buy High & Sell still Higher and Sell Low & cover still Lower are what "Trend Followers" do .

oilman5

right method of money is not simple...to elaborate...........
cv...suggests it...also uasish is implementing...in daytrade
saint...given enough idea based on ta...basically intermediate term
traderji...a good guidance for position trade
vvonteru...[the great trader left site]..on swing trade
kartik..on experiment on ta and system
.....many a good suggestion r given in various site
...depending on ur digestion capacity...use it after suitable testing
btw: a recent thread i put some idea..learning of a dicreationary trader'
...it may help if u r beginner

oilman5

support and resistance r dynamic....
moreover...depending on variation on chart...timeframe...it varies
...static idea...as if similarity with daily pivot...reason of most loss .
...instead follow idea of cluster of price zone...
..this is one of right approach...
..alternative..openioned idea...but not conviction...key is make more money when right,less loss when wrong