Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

Hi Zabeen,

great move on crude..on 30MTF..Even single candle not close below the dragon line..:clap:need ur valuable view reg on crude for next move..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Hi Zabeen,

great move on crude..on 30MTF..Even single candle not close below the dragon line..:clap:need ur valuable view reg on crude for next move..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Hi Vinod,

Just take a look at the DTF chart. Tested 23% after retracing from Double botton. then a small pullback.... and finally broken it on the upper side with heavy volumes. Now We may see 6460 38.2% on the upper side where trend will be decided. So watch this level carefully and if broken with volumes then 6540,6700... else we may see a correction and trend decision.

rpsvinod

Hi Vinod,

Just take a look at the DTF chart. Tested 23% after retracing from Double botton. then a small pullback.... and finally broken it on the upper side with heavy volumes. Now We may see 6460 38.2% on the upper side where trend will be decided. So watch this level carefully and if broken with volumes then 6540,6700... else we may see a correction and trend decision.
Thanx Zabeen,

'll track accordingly..BTW I follow 315 with Some filters and along with Sonic R..Really worked out.on 30MTF..

Just FYR..

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

Hi Vinod,

Zabeen,

Now touched 6460 level..Watching and waiting for Correction..Pls try to update if time permit:thumb:

VINOD. RPS

Dear ST,

Can u brief it..how to use this line on Sonic R Set up?

VINOD. RPS

i am added 3 indicator in sonicr system.
1 swing breakout levels
2 white xxx swing levels of higher levels which can be used for target levels.
3 35 hull moving average just confirmation of change of trend

rpsvinod

Dear ST,

Can u brief it..how to use this line on Sonic R Set up?

VINOD. RPS

i am added 3 indicator in sonicr system.
1 swing breakout levels
2 white xxx swing levels of higher levels which can be used for target levels.
3 35 hull moving average just confirmation of change of trend
I think Indic 1 & 2 gave by Zabeen..pls to share 3 rd one..very useful to track..

VINOD. RPS