Apollo tyres

Hi,

20.11.07 - "APOLLOTYRE (43.90) BUY WITH SL OF FOR DELIVERY TARGET OF 70."

A call given in some other forum. I am just posting it here for investors who have bought Apollo Tyre.

All the Best.

PS : The calls given in that forum have a strike rate of 95%. I have no intension of advertising that forum here in Traderji and this post is to help members who have bought Apollo tyres shares.

Hi,

20.11.07 - "APOLLOTYRE (43.90) BUY WITH SL OF FOR DELIVERY TARGET OF 70."

A call given in some other forum. I am just posting it here for investors who have bought Apollo Tyre.

All the Best.

PS : The calls given in that forum have a strike rate of 95%. I have no intension of advertising that forum here in Traderji and this post is to help members who have bought Apollo tyres shares.
Thats so nice of you!!... This info gives good boost for investors like me...

Thanks a lot.
-Vij

can senior members please comment on apollotyres , i m badly invested in it at avg of 43.50 , it closed 39 last .... please comment if i should exit if its risky investment ,, or if i can hold with 2-3 months to 1 year as investment ..... help me if i have a bad trade....

thx

can senior members please comment on apollotyres , i m badly invested in it at avg of 43.50 , it closed 39 last .... please comment if i should exit if its risky investment ,, or if i can hold with 2-3 months to 1 year as investment ..... help me if i have a bad trade....

thx
I think if u can hod for 1 or 2 months than hold it its good script....
u will see movements with in 15 days.....
as wat i think as i have also invested in it at 43.5 and will hold it tightly...
and also sugest u to hold it with out any stop loss
if i m wrong than seniors plz comment...

apollotyres showing strength ??

wats senior view on this now .... it just goes past 42.50 rising 5%

a good opportunity to exit or a gud opportunity to buy ??

What is the next target of this scrip?. It reached its 52wk high 53 last week after its breakout Nov 19th 07.
Any seniors could comment on this scrip as to whether its a sell time or expected to go high?

Dont sell now... Its time to buy.

Apollo broken up its Raising trend line started for nov 2004, and entered a new steep raising trend . Shor term it may touch 65 and then there may be a correction . medium term in two to three month it may touch three digit.

happy investiing..

Dont sell now... Its time to buy.

Apollo broken up its Raising trend line started for nov 2004, and entered a new steep raising trend . Shor term it may touch 65 and then there may be a correction . medium term in two to three month it may touch three digit.

happy investiing..
Thanks for the comments!!