Anyone tracking Nifty Options???

abhinkoi

Hi All,

I am new to this group and to Options trading as well.
After spending around 1 year in cash trading for last 2-3 months my interest has been turned towards only NIfty options trading.

Just wondering if someone experienced in this group tracks Nifty and can advise some good tips for the benefit of all. I am seriously interested in trading Nifty options and thats too when Nifty is behaving madly and is very volatile.

Also I bought 1 Nifty Call 3600 Option at 50 and now its 54.

Any ideas related to this are really appreciated.

Thanks
Abhinav

abhinkoi said:
Hi All,

I am new to this group and to Options trading as well.
After spending around 1 year in cash trading for last 2-3 months my interest has been turned towards only NIfty options trading.

Just wondering if someone experienced in this group tracks Nifty and can advise some good tips for the benefit of all. I am seriously interested in trading Nifty options and thats too when Nifty is behaving madly and is very volatile.

Also I bought 1 Nifty Call 3600 Option at 50 and now its 54.

Any ideas related to this are really appreciated.

Thanks
Abhinav
Hey ! Really NIfty calles are great. Limited Risk and Unlimited Profit :)

nifty has formed double top and lingering around those levels ,i feel it should cross 3600 levels with big volume then only it will be bullish and on the downside 3340 levels are very crucial ,if it breaks this level then nifty would be in trouble

abhinkoi

tanewbie said:
hi Abhinav

I do only nifty options. ydy I was long in may puts and clsd ittoday. Today went long on may 3500 calls. will see tomorow whther to close it . Join us in traderji chat room [email protected]
Hi Tanewbie,

Thanks for the information. I will try to login at night to chat with you guys.
In the meantime if you could give me some nice tips or something nice to study that would be great.

I am seriously planning to jump into this ocean of Nifty options but before that I want to do my home work well.

Hope to hear something positive from you.

Regards
Abhinav

abhinkoi

Also is someone can refer us to a freeware downloadable Options Calculator and some tips on how to use it, that wud be the best resource we can have?

Is there any way we shd know what shd be the price of Nifty according to the date when the new month start and when the expiry is near? I have of something called time decay which makes premium prices less....

Is someone senior member can shed some lights on it...

thanks in advance

Abhinav

marcus

why don't you try to learn options trading yourself instead of looking for tips, I'm sure you are capable of this, why not put in the effort and try?

Since I am also new to Options trading, I thought I would start with MINIFTY, rather than NIFTY, but noticed that the liquidity in MINIFTY is extremely poor...any reason for this?

marcus

Its a recently launched product I'm sure it will become popular with the passage of time but you can start with one lot nifty, options are cheaper than futures