any winner in day trading

Loosing trade does not make a trader, looser.. And neither a winning trade makes him a hero.
It is just a trade and move on to next trade.

Happy Trading.
In paper trading - Yes.
But when one trades with his hard earned money ?

I think everyone trades for the sake of earning and not for the sake of passing time.

Nobody is a hero or a zero. Only thing that counts is one's cash balance at the end of the day.

ash.paul

In paper trading - Yes.

I think everyone trades for the sake of earning and not for the sake of passing time.

Nobody is a hero or a zero. Only thing that counts is one's cash balance at the end of the day.
How about if I say I made 1 lac rupees profit today but lost 2 lacs yesterday but tomorrow I will make 2 lacs. Will you count me on looser yesterday but winner tomorrow..
Nope! Your question should be how many among us are consistenly making money out of the market and then define consistency in your terms. According to me Consistent trader is :
1. A scalper making profits every week for a period of atleast 6 months in a row.
2.A Swing short-term traders profits every month for a period of 12 months in a row.
3. A positional trader trading Daily/Weekly chrts generating profits every month for a period of 2 years as ideally taking one or two potential each month.
I for one would like to declare that I am not yet a consistent trader and I am a swing scalper but at the same time I am in net profits till date but any loosing month can push my a/c into Net loss.

NOMINDTR

In paper trading - Yes.

AW10 wants to point out the fact that 'to win the war you need not win every battle'. About long term, profitable trading.

Happy Trading