Any suggestions on websites, magazines for commodity information

mravi

Forexexpos.com does not show details about base metals like copper, lead etc..
For gold and silver it is realtime and very good.

MANISH_DAMANI

megapixel

Are you sure forex pro shows. Mcx data ?
I could not find mcx data in forex pro. Can you please post link.
It probably shows US market commodity data ..right?

mravi

Are you sure forex pro shows. Mcx data ?
I could not find mcx data in forex pro. Can you please post link.
It probably shows US market commodity data ..right?
I think it shows London Exchange data. I think one should use the real time charts on forexexpos. My understanding is the commodity prices will remain same world wide with the correction of currency price changes.

Forex expos give real time chart for all the trade duration.

Seniors please advice.

I could not find chart on forexexpos for nickel and zinc. Manish, can you please share those links also? Or am I missing something?

Klewtar

agriwatch.com is ok if ya trade on the NCDEX. I google the title of the news updates to get more information.

Metal prices on the daily chart are similar between Indian MCX and the American CME however it isn't advisable to day trade Indian markets using intra day data from the CME or the LME since there are some differences in intra day data.

Agricultural prices are very different between Indian and non-Indian markets.

megapixel

Metal prices on the daily chart are similar between Indian MCX and the American CME however it isn't advisable to day trade Indian markets using intra day data from the CME or the LME since there are some differences in intra day data.
How they are similar ? are they differed by price conversion but pattern is same ?