Any successfull day trader here ?

intellibitz

Successful traders will be vacationing in Hawaii for all we know...

Hi all,

Its always tempting to enter in the world of sharemarket and to get rich in a day.

But Hardly find anyone who actually benifitted from it. If any successful day trader is here who can share his/her achievement then it will surely be helpful for other "dreamers" like me.

Have lost hard earned money in last few years :mad: but daytrading still tempt me to pump in more money to get your loss converted in profit.:thumb:

request to all to enter your geniune experience which will surely help the other dream chasers.

thanks in advance.:)

kaly422000

Just one suggestion( not any advice) never follow anybody blindly here. Many are here to give you free knowledge. Stay away from it. Try to learn from yourself. You put only a small amount of money and try with basic system. I dont know how paper trading helps because paper trading has no impact of mental game(psychological game) which is very important in trading. Only put small amount of money with money management technic (amount to invest, stop loss, risk/reward ratio etc.). You will get success.
yes one sud organise himself mentally for intraday.first step in moneymangement calcualtion,and 2nd come ur strateji. and must have power to control ur emotion.