Any S/w which can Tell Avg. Qty, Volume Gainers & DMA of All Stocks of nse/bse Daily

Hello Senior Members

Is their any software available for Indian market, Which can tell Average Traded Quantity on basis of last 10 or 15 days, And can tell volume gainers on basis of this average quantity.

If tells DMA's of stocks then it will be good and if its able to tell which stocks are trading above of its 200 DMA IT will be best software to buy for me

Budget Max 10,000.

Request to all members here that please if you know any software like this than please tell me I have tried every possible key word on google but not able to find all above features in any one software. Looking from a long time
Please tell me

Many many thanks in advance

Re: Any S/w which can Tell Avg. Qty, Volume Gainers & DMA of All Stocks of nse/bse Da

Even I am looking for this type of software, but after searched for 2-3 months, Stopped searching since no body provides these features.

But Still wonder why not any company Provide this type of software

Re: Any S/w which can Tell Avg. Qty, Volume Gainers & DMA of All Stocks of nse/bse Da

Even I am looking for this type of software, but after searched for 2-3 months, Stopped searching since no body provides these features.

But Still wonder why not any company Provide this type of software
Please koi in do becharo ko bhi reply kar do :D

I donot know about the availability of any such free software in the market.

The things that you have mentioned can be achieved through some custom based software.
You need to have all the data available from nse, which can be easily downloaded from nseindia.
then frontend needs to be designed that calculates and displays the desired result.

Budget that you have given is more than sufficient.

You can also write to me at deepak_Arora @ live.in
Thanks