Any one doing scalping as per this method????pleze put your views forward

Hi even im planning to scalp low price high volume stocks. What are the risks involved in this type of trading and are there strategies that could help me is trading ?? :confused:

Im going to be using RK Global as my broker as they haved fixed brokerage

For eg. if i take KFA as the stock to be traded in .

Buy 1000 shares @ 9.8
Sell 1000 shares @ 9.85
SL : 9.75

Couple of questions on this front . I will be using the web based terminal.

1. what are the chances all of the 1000 shares would be bought and sold if i keep a limit and trigger??

2. How many trades are ideal in scalping?

3. Strategies - That is helpful technically?

4. If i increase volume how much of a difference would it make?

Thanks !!! :thumb:

See the traders in small price stock would be doing scalping for 1 lakh odd shares, Check Unitech, GVk or so.... Scalping your wish,,,, IFCI Good for scalping

It is good to have a technical and fundamental view of a stock and take a position in futures for a 3 month contract and sell 2 month contract.

Definitely you would end up in gains.Check in any stock price and apply the logic and back test it in historical data. you would be happy to see it:)

Nice idea, but what will you do if you order doesn't get filled and the price goes against your trade?

And sometimes market suddenly crashes after some news. In the blink of a few seconds, you could get wiped out, if you trade huge volumes and your SL doesn't get hit!!

That's a very big risk you need to keep in mind!