Any body know about R Trade?

vince

If you are asking me , I really have no idea. Let,s wait for them to announce their launch.

If their reputation is anything to go by , their offices should be available at every major location around the country.

R-Trade or Reliance Money is under Beta Testing Stage.Market sources are telling that Reliance Money has a systematic failure with lots of negative internal feedback.The Beta Testers are facing problems.But there is nothing to worry because Beta testing done to locate the defects at an advanced stage in the product and recode the product to the perfect.Beta testing is preceded by alpha testing.This is why release date is being delayed:MARKET SOURCES

Anyways how much money will you trust with the software as soon as it is released? Alpha, Beta testing is all well and good, but personally I expect the software to be in general use for at least couple of months before I will trust it with any of my money.

As far as I know none of the existing brokerages are using their own custom built software. Many of them are using some custom package from Infosys and wrapping it inside their interface.

So if what you say is right, I would stay away from this software in development for at least 6 months of general use, by the time most of the subtle money swallowing bugs will have been fixed.

Here is fee schedule from reliancemoney.com

My analysis is not suitable for lon term investors. (by default you have to pay minimum of 500 Rs. for two months)

Fee Schedule

1. Scheme Charges

Currently we have three schemes in Pricing. Brokerage is charged as a flat fee and there is no brokerage in terms of % on a traded value. Per trade there will be 1paise brokerage, which will be reflected in contract note.

Customer can avail any of the following schemes;

Rs. 500 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.1 crore and time span of 2 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.10 lacs.

Rs. 1350 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.3 crore and time span of 6 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.30 lacs.

Rs. 2500 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.6 crore and time span of 12 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.60 lacs.
There is fungibility from delivery trades to turnover trade i.e. if a customer has taken delivery of Rs.3 lacs only he can do turnover of Rs.97 lacs.

Maximum rollover of limits that will be permissible is Rs.10 crores for turnover trades and Rs.1 crore for delivery trades

2. Charges

Account Opening Charges

One-time account opening charges will be Rs.700 per account. Customer will issue cheque favoring Reliance Money Limited.

Call Center Charges

Customers will be allowed up to 25 free calls per month for any account related purpose.
In case customer places a trade and it gets fully or partially executed he will be charged Rs.12/- per call.
Any service calls beyond 25 free calls in a month will be charged Rs.5 per call.
Assisted Trade Charges
Customer will be charged Rs.12 per executed Order.
Demat Account Charges
There is NO account opening charges for Demat.
Annual Maintenance fees of Rs.50 per annum will be charged to the customer on March 31st. This charge will be waived of if customer gives minimum 5 instructions in a year.
Fee Head DP Charges
1. Annual Services Charges
For Individuals / NRIs / HUFs / Trust
(additional Rs. 100/- p.a. will be levied for clients obtaining to receive transaction statement in physical form.)

Corporates / Others Rs.50/-

Rs.1000/-

2. Transaction Charges
SELL (Market & Off Market)
For instructions given in physical form

For instructions received through Internet/ online trading through Reliance Securities Ltd.
Rs. 25/-

Rs. 12/-

Extra charges for processing of instructions submitted on the execution date (accepted at Clients risk, only for physical instructions) Rs. 10/- per ISIN
3. Dematerlisation
For each request form
Extra for each certificate Rs.20/-
Rs. 2/-
Rematerialisation

For each certificate
Rs.20/-
4. Closure of Account Nil
5. Pledge Set Up/Removal/Confirmation /Invocation Rs. 25/-
6. Additional Account Statements Rs.20/- per statement
7. Custody Charges Nil

Here is fee schedule from reliancemoney.com

My analysis is not suitable for lon term investors. (by default you have to pay minimum of 500 Rs. for two months)

Fee Schedule

1. Scheme Charges

Currently we have three schemes in Pricing. Brokerage is charged as a flat fee and there is no brokerage in terms of % on a traded value. Per trade there will be 1paise brokerage, which will be reflected in contract note.

Customer can avail any of the following schemes;

Rs. 500 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.1 crore and time span of 2 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.10 lacs.

Rs. 1350 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.3 crore and time span of 6 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.30 lacs.

Rs. 2500 - here he gets a turnover limit of Rs.6 crore and time span of 12 months, whichever is earlier. He can take maximum delivery of Rs.60 lacs.
There is fungibility from delivery trades to turnover trade i.e. if a customer has taken delivery of Rs.3 lacs only he can do turnover of Rs.97 lacs.

Maximum rollover of limits that will be permissible is Rs.10 crores for turnover trades and Rs.1 crore for delivery trades

2. Charges

Account Opening Charges

One-time account opening charges will be Rs.700 per account. Customer will issue cheque favoring Reliance Money Limited.

Call Center Charges

Customers will be allowed up to 25 free calls per month for any account related purpose.
In case customer places a trade and it gets fully or partially executed he will be charged Rs.12/- per call.
Any service calls beyond 25 free calls in a month will be charged Rs.5 per call.
Assisted Trade Charges
Customer will be charged Rs.12 per executed Order.
Demat Account Charges
There is NO account opening charges for Demat.
Annual Maintenance fees of Rs.50 per annum will be charged to the customer on March 31st. This charge will be waived of if customer gives minimum 5 instructions in a year.
Fee Head DP Charges
1. Annual Services Charges
For Individuals / NRIs / HUFs / Trust
(additional Rs. 100/- p.a. will be levied for clients obtaining to receive transaction statement in physical form.)

Corporates / Others Rs.50/-

Rs.1000/-

2. Transaction Charges
SELL (Market & Off Market)
For instructions given in physical form

For instructions received through Internet/ online trading through Reliance Securities Ltd.
Rs. 25/-

Rs. 12/-

Extra charges for processing of instructions submitted on the execution date (accepted at Clients risk, only for physical instructions) Rs. 10/- per ISIN
3. Dematerlisation
For each request form
Extra for each certificate Rs.20/-
Rs. 2/-
Rematerialisation

For each certificate
Rs.20/-
4. Closure of Account Nil
5. Pledge Set Up/Removal/Confirmation /Invocation Rs. 25/-
6. Additional Account Statements Rs.20/- per statement
7. Custody Charges Nil

From where did u get these charge details. I am not able to find them on their website....