Analysis of charts - discussion share ur views

Do you actually trade with indicators

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anayash

hi vishal,

I observed you have used ichimoku cloud in one of your charts.

how effective is ichimoku cloud on shorter time frames such as 5/15/30 min?

vishalalluri

Was just exploring fibonacci

thought this would strike some

Fibonacci Fans

These use Fibonacci ratios based on time and price to construct support and resistance trendlines; also, Fibonacci Fans are used to measure the speed of a trend's movement, higher or lower.

If prices move below a Fibonacci Fan trendline, then price is usually expected to fall further until the next Fibonacci Fan trendline level; therefore, Fibonacci Fan trendlines are expected to serve as support for uptrending markets (see: Support & Resistance).
Likewise, in a downtrend, if price rises to a Fibonacci Fan trendline, then that trendline is expected to act as resistance; if that price is pierced, then the next Fibonacci Fan trendline higher is expected to act as resistance.

vishalalluri

Was just exploring fibonacci

thought this would strike some

Fibonacci Fans

These use Fibonacci ratios based on time and price to construct support and resistance trendlines; also, Fibonacci Fans are used to measure the speed of a trend's movement, higher or lower.

If prices move below a Fibonacci Fan trendline, then price is usually expected to fall further until the next Fibonacci Fan trendline level; therefore, Fibonacci Fan trendlines are expected to serve as support for uptrending markets (see: Support & Resistance).
Likewise, in a downtrend, if price rises to a Fibonacci Fan trendline, then that trendline is expected to act as resistance; if that price is pierced, then the next Fibonacci Fan trendline higher is expected to act as resistance.

vishalalluri

I think this chart is gona take me to newer levels lol i really dont know if theres anything called Primary and secondary fibonacci fans :D.

Its purely my own intrepretation of the chart gota wait and watch . learning charts never ends ,intrepreting it on our levels tooo never ends .