AmiBroker with Quote Tracker

*Bump*

1. I have downloaded QuoteTracker.
But I see no way by which I can view Nifty futures data/chart etc.

2. Once that I have the Nifty futures data on QT, how will AmiBroker import it to show on its display?

debdeeps

Hi Rajeev and murthymsr,
Just wondering are you guys able to fetch data for all quotes added to the portfolio of QT? I have added 5 stocks in the portfolio of QT......NIFTY, NAUKRI, INFOSYSTCH, CNXBANK and INDIAGLYCO....but QT is only fetching data for NIFTY and CNXBANK, for other quotes it is showing zero value. Please help.

kenneth

Hi Deb,

Select Source NSE-India real time. Go to portfolio>tick start quotes. Press refresh button. Keep the time for auto refresh to10 sec

Enjoy
ken

debdeeps

Hi Deb,

Select Source NSE-India real time. Go to portfolio>tick start quotes. Press refresh button. Keep the time for auto refresh to10 sec

Enjoy
ken
Hi Ken,
Thanks for your reply. After clicking Data Sources and Proxy button on Preferences window I am able to nevigate to Indices tab where my Index Quote Source Site is already set to NSE India and Refresh rate as 10 sec. Please guide me to go "portfolio>tick start quotes. Press refresh button." I am not able to locate portfolio>tick start quotes and then refresh button. My Portfolios and Alert screen only shows Portfolios, Alert, Quick Alerts, Alert Defaults and Email Template tabs with Portfolios and Portfolios Parameter panes in Portfolios tab but no "Start Quotes" or "Refresh" buttons. Please also consider attached here with the screeen shots of Indices tab and Portfolios and Alert window. Thanks,

Attachments

Last edited: