Amibroker - AFL Examples

hello I am new in afl . I hope some one help me to make afl like this picture , chart use moving average 5 . if candle above ma5 it mean buy and arrow apear green, if candle bellow ma 5 it mean sell and arrow appear red . I already try to search in amibroker libraray and I can not find it. Thank you very much for all friend in here .

note: I sorry if my English language not so good , I hope all of you can understand what I mean . Thank You

from anddreee
INDONESIA

dear saji,

pls share ur afls i am new to TA pls support me

:) kirthi

Hi all

Can anyone help me to write AFL for following

I want to find out the stocks whose close is exactly same as its any previous close. For example if a XYZ stock has closed on 289 Rs. I want to find out on which day previously it has closed exactly on 289 Rs.

Thanx in advance.

Prashant

MurAtt

Yea,

Thread looks almost dead except for ppl asking for AFLs.
I too am looking for a very good R-Squared AFL.
If one can spare on, wud be very grateful.

Murtaza

cnbondre

Yea,

Thread looks almost dead except for ppl asking for AFLs.
I too am looking for a very good R-Squared AFL.
If one can spare on, wud be very grateful.

Murtaza
Hi.

Murtaza,

I was on web till very late y'day. Got mail ID of Saji oommen in a old posting. As a senior member may I request you to mail him about his incativeness and about his dream list of afl's please? :confused:
Saji
sajioommen2 [at] yahoo.com
2006-10-18 11:55:08

Regards

CNB

cnbondre

Hello,

I had not reverted back to this thread for a long time due to other professional requirements. Let me see by this week end i can upload few AFL.

Murtaza, I think i have the r2 AFL in my collection. Let me check it .

Regards

Saji
Hi,

Saji bhai,:clap:

Wellcome back. :clap:

Everybody will be happy to see you back. Suddenly come accross with one of yourvery old posting and got your mail ID, was in confussion shall send a mail to you or not being a newbie ? Saw Murtza's post and hence requested him to send a mail to you. By the way your mail ID as above is correct ? May I send a mail if required in future ?

Thanks

CNB