Algo Trading made trade easier

Hi All ,
if you are interested in algo trading implementation ,then from broker to individual active trader can do algo trading.if want to know more about algo trading & serious to do algo trading

Last edited by a moderator:
It requires lot of documentation from client side as well as your broker should support this..

However i have started finally after lot of hiccups..

andrew:clap:

Algo

Hey, I am using algo trading through amibroker.:clap: If you people are so interested in algo trading use your common sense and google your queries:annoyed::annoyed: .You can google algo trading+amibroker+india or something to find our all the vendors offering this solution.

rkkarnani

Have no idea about Algo trading but would like to say that there is some inherent BIG risk in it as was made glaringly clear on 20th April 2012 at around 2:30 PM Nifty traded down upto 5000, it went down to this level from ~5315 and up again to 5270 in moments!!!
High and Low of Nifty Futures April on 20th April was 5353 and 5000!!
and
High and Low of Nifty Spot on the same day was 5336 and 5245 !

This glitch was attributed to Algo trading by NSE!!!

Algo

:confused::confused::confused:Now, i think there is a big mistake we guys are doing in blaming algo trading for this glitch. Under Algo trading there are two basic sub-sets:
1. HFT: arbitrage related strategies(Mostly big prop-desks do so with co-located server)
2. Non-HFT: automated technical,jobbing, charting etc strategies. (Mostly prop-desks and retail traders like me do it):cool::cool::cool:
All these glitches were due to HFT fat finger syndrome. The parameter entered by one of the trader using HFT platform entered the wrong parameter. Hence, the brouhaha about Algo trading.:D:D:D

mithoon

It requires lot of documentation from client side as well as your broker should support this..

However i have started finally after lot of hiccups..

andrew:clap:
hi,
pls adv on how to go about the same,are you doing it thru amibroker+symphonyfintech what r the hiccups u had to overcome,pls also on dos and donts. mithoon at rocketmail dot com