afl code using JMA (jurik dll)

dear rpc,
I did in fact just buy the JURIK dll license - thats why I am now looking for ways to make use of it...more than just putting in the JMA moving average or DMX. I was hoping for something original.
cgi

chintan786

dear rpc,
I did in fact just buy the JURIK dll license - thats why I am now looking for ways to make use of it...more than just putting in the JMA moving average or DMX. I was hoping for something original.
cgi
hi Cgi3000, I have JMA.afl but don't have jurik.DLL

If u give me dll then I give u AFL.

looking for ur positive reply.

To give an example, by original I meant something like PFE-Polarized fractal efficiency meets Gann meets geomagnetic storm prediction, that R-squared by Jurik and your aunts birthday, as seen through the neural networks of the residue in your coffee cup ;). Thats what I would like see coded in afl...

The JMA afl is just:
SetBarsRequired( 200, 0);
JMAarray = JurikJMA(Close, 7, 50);
Plot( JMAarray, "JMA", colorRed );

So where does this get you?
By the way, you have to submit a machine code to get an activation password, so its only good for one machine at a time, sorry guys.

beginner_av

To give an example, by original I meant something like PFE-Polarized fractal efficiency meets Gann meets geomagnetic storm prediction, that R-squared by Jurik and your aunts birthday, as seen through the neural networks of the residue in your coffee cup ;). Thats what I would like see coded in afl...

The JMA afl is just:
SetBarsRequired( 200, 0);
JMAarray = JurikJMA(Close, 7, 50);
Plot( JMAarray, "JMA", colorRed );

So where does this get you?
By the way, you have to submit a machine code to get an activation password, so its only good for one machine at a time, sorry guys.
thats great! now we will wait to see if it actually makes any difference. Also as a request, can you compare FRAMA and JMA?

JMA versus FRAMA

I am not sure if the difference will really translate into more profitable trades, at least not on EOD data. You tell me. For an example of applied JMA go to amibrokerfan forum under Jurik tools.

Hi!

I would buy Jurik tools.I filled in order-form which can be found on
their web page yesterday and I faxed it but an any kind of answer
arrived till now.Nobody answered additional e-mail or
telephone onto my calls.what I should make how this in a case.Why I do
not attain their customer service? I am asking your help who has such
experience.
I ask indulgence for the wrong English grammar it English not my
native language.
Thank you your help....

oxusmorouz

Hi!

I would buy Jurik tools.I filled in order-form which can be found on
their web page yesterday and I faxed it but an any kind of answer
arrived till now.Nobody answered additional e-mail or
telephone onto my calls.what I should make how this in a case.Why I do
not attain their customer service? I am asking your help who has such
experience.
I ask indulgence for the wrong English grammar it English not my
native language.
Thank you your help....
The customer support is pretty pathetic to say the least. The Jurik indicators are showing an installation error and I've written to them thrice in a week with no reply. I guess they aren't in office or something.
If you have purchased the tools already, send an e-mail to Mr.Norman Smith, [email protected] ( along with your approval number) requesting for the exe and the password. It usually takes 2 days for a reply.

Last edited:
Dear oxusmorouz!

Thank you your fast answer!
I am vague now.:confused:I am interest the program, but I am worried about the service.Did you ordered it online or in fax?did you regret it that you bought it?