advice for new entrant to share market trading

dear members,
hi ! i have just joined in today.my best wishes to all.kindly advice exactly how to start day trading only in 1 or 2 scripts.your advice on practical approach shall be highly appreciated.
warm regards,
uday

rkkarnani

dear members,
hi ! i have just joined in today.my best wishes to all.kindly advice exactly how to start day trading only in 1 or 2 scripts.your advice on practical approach shall be highly appreciated.
warm regards,
uday
Theres lot of material available in this forum, just browse the threads...u'll find enough to get started!!!

hi,
i am getting calls from regularly from mumbaioperator.

yahoo id mumbaioperator
you can make use of this
They are big operator..........Why should they reveal the secrets.......

Did u make money........be frank............

biyasc

They are big operator..........Why should they reveal the secrets.......

Did u make money........be frank............
nothing new munde, it looks like that he is just trying to promote his own tips business. better to ignore.

the tape

my friend , i have been day trading for an year now and proud to say dat now i am going at par. all i can say is dat anything dat can help u make money in this market is your own experience and nothing else. just try to protect the most of your capital and stick with the market.......... sooner or later .... the market will give up and reveal its secrets to you...............best wishes

dear members,
warm regards,
uday
hi, mate.
Dont you know that in sharemarket no advice works. dikavo pe na javo apni akal lagavo
lakho karodo me leta hai koi risk

Becarefull and analyse the situstion 1st then enter in the share market trading .take the some basic knowledge and tips of sharemarket

Best wishes to all new entrants and best of luck for all of the memeber of this site .

from
saurabh

My Dear experienced friend. Can you guide me what is the right quantity of shares for day trading. I am new to day trading and purchasing 25, 50 shares of SBI, Rcapital or reliance and then waiting for increase of minimum 50.00. Some times I am making good money and some day I will loose heavily. Is it the right strategy. Should I switch over to smaller targets like 10. 15 rs and then close it and again go for new trade. Normally I am going for 2or 3 trades. I have seen some of the post where friends Have gone for 10-15 trades. Is it the right strategy. Please do guide me. Thanks. DN SHUKLA