Advanced support resistence and trendlines afl

SwingKing

hi friends

am not selling any thing ...............:D

am jus sharing my afl .............

so pls give some respose to improve the afl.........:thumb:
I fail to understand why you need AFL for support and resistance. I think a trader is better of spotting these levels on his own. See, software is good. But TA is more of an art than science. And most good analyst would agree that 'art' is best recognized by the best tool ever invented i.e. Your Eyes.

I am not discouraging your approach. Scientific analysis is good and am glad you are working towards it. But, try and have an 'eye' for things first. I hope you read this constructively. :)

vijayanscbe

^^^^^

u r right ............world's best machine is human being with lot of good sensors

but big disadvantage it has mind and emotions :D

so my attitude to find a technique and convert that into software and leave ur routine work to it.......

then we can research for some other techniq.........

am surely believe this thats why the world has invented lot machines and we cant expect consistency frm human machine

Last edited:
^^^^^

u r right ............world's best machine is human being with lot of good sensors

so my attitude to find a technique and convert that into software and leave ur routine work to it.......

am surely believe this thats why the world has invented lot machines and we cant expect consistency frm human machine
i didn't analyse you code in detail but I assume these arrows are after the fact, right? So a buy/short signal will only appear when future data are known (please correct me if I am wrong). So how would you use these signals for trading?

balaj78

hi,
In what time frame it best for this formula .And i get diffrent buy and sell signals on checking the historical data .Tommorrow i will check it with rt.
regards
bala

^^^^^

vijayanscbe

^^^^^

hi

buy/sell arrows appears after some reversal ie it calculates frm futs data not exact recommendation ........... but if i got buy signal and the price crossing the greentrend line i may go long and viceversa

but this method gives average gud profits .......... we can make significant by selecting triangle bo etc ............

as i said hav to create gud rules ..........

we can alter the percentage frm parameter now its at 0.325 % as default

i hav created this mainly for intraday 5min time frame .......... u can go high time frame and increase the percentage frm 0.325 to 1%

vijayanscbe

today i got 70 points in both trades ...............

all my attitude to share this afl is to improve some factors like when profit booking and conditions to hold the trade ............

exp members can give some ideas so that i can formulate their ideas in this afl

and can create holy grail afl :clap:

today i got 70 points in both trades ...............

all my attitude to share this afl is to improve some factors like when profit booking and conditions to hold the trade ............

exp members can give some ideas so that i can formulate their ideas in this afl

and can create holy grail afl :clap:
I will react in more detail later when I have time. For now maybe it could be helpful when you indicate in the chart when a signal is known in real time. For instance Eric Tangen wrote this code:

http://www.amibroker.com/members/library/formula.php?id=353

here he indicates where a buy / short is valid.

I will react in more detail later when I have time. For now maybe it could be helpful when you indicate in the chart when a signal is known in real time. For instance Eric Tangen wrote this code:

can't post links so it seems, but it is in the Amibroker library, search by Zig. His post is called:

"Zig Zag Indicator with Valid Entry and Exit Points"

here he indicates where a buy / short is valid. That would we useful in your chart.