Accessing 60-Min intraday histroy in Amibroker through eSignal plugin

Hi,
I subscribed to eSignal Premier and using esignal Plugin to get data in Amibroker.
"Force Backfill" is only getting todays intraday data but not previous intraday data.

But in eSignal software,I am able to get 60-min intraday history for about 20 days.

Please let me know if there is any way in Amibroker to access intraday history atleast 60-min.

tanewbie

Hi
you need a good bandwidth connection to get past intrada y data

Instead of using force backfill
take a backup and delete a symbol and add that same symbol and see how l
much backfill u get

AMITBE

Hi,
I subscribed to eSignal Premier and using esignal Plugin to get data in Amibroker.
"Force Backfill" is only getting todays intraday data but not previous intraday data.

But in eSignal software,I am able to get 60-min intraday history for about 20 days.

Please let me know if there is any way in Amibroker to access intraday history atleast 60-min.
Hi nagakiran,

Go to the following link, download this eSignal data manager and install.
This should resolve your problem:

http://www.amibroker.com/bin/eSignalDMClient.exe

Regard.

Hi John,

After increasing the number of bars to 25000 also,its still fetching only todays intraday data.

May be do i need to change some setting in amibroker to indicate that we need past intraday history also??

Are you able to get past intraday history in amibroker through esignal plugin?

Hi AMITBE,
Installing that esignal data manger also didn't help..

what version of Ami you are using? Check all the Data base settings as per the user guide. It should be fine.. Else list your data base settings..

John

tanewbie

Hi Nagakiran

I just added 39 new stocks which are going to be in fno fr 21st Aug.
I got data from 21st May till 12th Aug for 1 min data.

So Backfill ultimately depends on yr bandwidth.