A system to earn 5 pts in NF...just 5 pts

jagankris

Please guide me to a system whereby i can earn 5 pts in NF consistently...just 5 pts is enough. I want to trade 4 or 5 times a day using it with good qty...

Thank u all from this Superb Forum
Boona,

OMG this is what I was exactly looking for.
Wonderful thread.

If not with Nifty futures - try with Nifty options just with 2 points nifty movement u will break even.
Or trade Crude oil with RKG for just a 1 point movement of crude make 47 rs profit.
Or trade with Bajaj capital for 0 brokerage.

But the question is Do you have any good scalping strategy for this now ?

Thanks in advance.

Boona,

OMG this is what I was exactly looking for.
Wonderful thread.

If not with Nifty futures - try with Nifty options just with 2 points nifty movement u will break even.
Or trade Crude oil with RKG for just a 1 point movement of crude make 47 rs profit.
Or trade with Bajaj capital for 0 brokerage.

But the question is Do you have any good scalping strategy for this now ?

Thanks in advance.

how brokerage is 0 with bajaj capital , could you please explain

jagankris

Thanks for correcting me.
I wrote it in the sense of near zero brokerage.

For 25,000rs per annum your daily turnover limit is 1crore.
Which works out be 1/3rd of brokerage charges of RKG.

(Note:- There are other plans also for daily higher turnover limits - check their website).

Per annum your turnover limit is approximately 240 crores (assuming 240 trading days).

With others even if you choose a broker with 1 paise brokerage you will end up paying 2.4 lakhs brokerage.

With Bajaj capital it works out to be 0.1 paise per 100 rs.

-Thanks
JK

rajsumi121

use camrilla calculater for intraday trading .. simple funda for layman .. u will earn for sure if follow with disciplene .

jagankris

Thanks RajSumi.
Camarilla Pivot trading is defenitely a good strat and will give good results if followed with discipline.

But what I am looking for is a scalping setup for 1 script.
Quick entry and exit with small points.

alroyraj

Thanks RajSumi.
Camarilla Pivot trading is defenitely a good strat and will give good results if followed with discipline.

But what I am looking for is a scalping setup for 1 script.
Quick entry and exit with small points.
Each script has its own dynamics. So find those scripts which you understand. Then made your understanding of its movement into a set of rules then scalping is possible. Some scripts you may not understand so stay away from those. It depends on capital,leverage you can take,segment you operate etc.
Unfortunately each script needs some tweaking of the rules to suit the nature of the script. Mainly it takes into account the resources you have either the broker's in built technical indicators or Ami whatever you have.

jagankris

Each script has its own dynamics. So find those scripts which you understand. Then made your understanding of its movement into a set of rules then scalping is possible. Some scripts you may not understand so stay away from those. It depends on capital,leverage you can take,segment you operate etc.
Unfortunately each script needs some tweaking of the rules to suit the nature of the script. Mainly it takes into account the resources you have either the broker's in built technical indicators or Ami whatever you have.
Thanks AlroyRaj.
It is true that each script has its own dynamics.

Can you please explain with an example "Then made your understanding of its movement into a set of rules then scalping is possible" ?