20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

I thought this would be a fun thread to keep visiting this weekend . . .

But seems everyone started talking rationally . . .

So now it will go silent very soon . . .

Anyway, it is what it is . . .

:)

AJK

One example of a sleeping giant that I am stuck with is Muthoot Finance. It has slowed down this month because of the Supreme Court case on Loan interest on interest. But if any NBFC has to bounce back in this country fast it has to be this one. Why? The magic of gold loans is better than any other loans in the market. But I am currently stuck here. Why?

Some one said: "Trade what you see and not what you think and feel"
This is the problem with Fundamental Analysis.

And with technical analysis, what you see changes once you enter the trade. That is why you should have several buckets and hope to see that one of them delivers for the current month.

You can try this. The current running themes are Pharma. IT. But, I feel (I clearly said "feel") pharma theme may get over this September. IT may open up now. Good NBFC's may take off even if Supreme Court judgement is not as bad as expected or if the bad news is considered as "already factored in." Some sector rotation may take place in the end of Sept and beginning of Oct.

This is how I go about normally doing it.
everything that seems running may not have a straight long run, especially something dependent on cyclic fundamentals. for ex, gold. when market seems recovering, investors would come back to equity from gold and gold price might come down. this is the thought coming to my mind.. if someone want to invest in a company, he should have a clear vision of what the price would be in a timeframe, say 5, 10, 20 years or longer term. investing without foreseeing the future price of a company might be the reason of investment failures. our seniors might be able to clarify from their experience... cyclical stocks are good for positional trades i think.

checkmate7

marimuthu13

Okay.. I haven't properly put it or many was misunderstood..

I am saying its pure intraday, without using leverage products, without trading in future and option.

Many successful traders didn't even commented ..and other few successful traders explalined it about possible ways , but all through swing trading....creating portfolio..

marimuthu13

Put poll in the thread with options which ppl feel is possible --- less5% / 5-10% / 10-15% and so on..
Here no question about %..
20% is possible...if its possible for 10 lakhs capital, it will be possible for 100 lakhs also..because liquitdy and slippages doesn't matter here..as we trade more no stocks with lesser volumes

Here no question about %..
20% is possible...if its possible for 10 lakhs capital, it will be possible for 100 lakhs also..because liquitdy and slippages doesn't matter here..as we trade more no stocks with lesser volumes
Dude,..

trading with 1 Cr on intraday and generate 1% is possible. But it depends on what portion of ur total wealth is 1 Cr. ? Like if its 1 or even upto 5% of ur total wealth. Then u can trade intradays with 1 Cr.

Second thing, while trading cash markets , liquidity will be ur major issue. like if u put a buy order at market for 10 Lakh rs, except some highly liquid stocks, most of the cash stocks will be up about 1 to 10% with ur single order. And I'm sure u dont wanna do that.

So yeah chances r there, but lots of terms and conditions r involved.

Cheers

marimuthu13

Dude,..

trading with 1 Cr on intraday and generate 1% is possible. But it depends on what portion of ur total wealth is 1 Cr. ? Like if its 1 or even upto 5% of ur total wealth. Then u can trade intradays with 1 Cr.

Second thing, while trading cash markets , liquidity will be ur major issue. like if u put a buy order at market for 10 Lakh rs, except some highly liquid stocks, most of the cash stocks will be up about 1 to 10% with ur single order. And I'm sure u dont wanna do that.

So yeah chances r there, but lots of terms and conditions r involved.

Cheers
sir..liquidity wont be problem as i have been trading with 10 Lakhs per order transcation..i place only with SL-Limit order...order gets filled with 100% .... i trade only equity stocks which are in F&O

checkmate7

sir..liquidity wont be problem as i have been trading with 10 Lakhs per order transcation..i place only with SL-Limit order...order gets filled with 100% .... i trade only equity stocks which are in F&O
So have you made 20% on an avg. every month?