Resource icon

HOW TO DAY TRADE FOR A LIVING.. 2020-10-23

No permission to download
Mr. Andrew has written a valuable book on day trading, which is very valuable and has helped me get clarity on do's and dont's. I am finding it even better as I am rereading it. He talks about importance of taking trading seriously, staying fit physically, beating the 'black box', stock picking, avoiding trade when only institutional banks are trading, 'the brutal learning curve' that a career in trading requires. The author cautions that mere reading books does not lead o success in trading, one has to trade. One can do simulator trading before trading real money. He gives importance to low broker charges, high speed internet and use of hot keys to enable execution of trade at a fast speed. He advises against holding day trades overnight. He also distinguishes between stocks that can be day traded are different from the ones that are swing traded. Stocks for swing trade are to be fundamentally strong stocks that will not loose value overnight. There is lot more in there, so it is a good idea to have this book..
Author
Mayur Soni
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

nice book