zerodha vs rksv vs rk global

GTji

RKG too provide two times intraday margin for future trading and one can also trade on NOW software with RKG without any monthly charges. For trading one lot of nifty ( at 5100 buy & 5100 sell), with RKG, total charges will come as Rs 95.
I thought RKG gave NOW only for currency trading and not for equity cash or FNO.

lvgandhi

You can add Bezel to the list. They have a scheme of Rs. 7 per lot, if you are trading single lots, but require Rs. 9999/- advance brokerage for 6 months. It may work out cheaper in some circumstances.
How is their performance regarding customer relations, trading platform etc?

How is their performance regarding customer relations, trading platform etc?
The way I remember it, the trading platform is NOW for NFO and NSE and ODIN for commodities etc.

As for customer relations, all three - Zerodha, RKSV and Bezel - sound like young entrepreneurs and professionals and are courteous and accurate in their response. I don't think customer service is a problem with either. Yesterday I needed to call RKSV at 8.30am and they were there !!!.

The way I see it (for F&O),

1) Zerodha is great for positional and swing traders, specially those who trade with more than 1 lot at a time. If you are taking upto 2 trades a day, then Zerodha is perfect, specially with multiple lots. Moreover, they promise to refund you the brokerage if your trades are net profitable for 60 sessions.

2) Bezel (I have only made enquiries of them, not used them) sound good if you have 6-8 trades per day (3-4 buy + 3-4 sell), then at 7rs. per lot it is quite good. Also, you get NSE, NFO, MCX, CDS all with one broker.

3) If you are a frequent trader, like 15-20 trades per day, then RKSV is perfect. You simply don't have to worry about the brokerage and getting in/out fast. You can buy an option for Rs. 50 and sell it for Rs. 50.5 and still make money. This sounds silly, of course, is very handy in case of uncertain markets and reversals. If you are trading multiple lots, then no harm in getting out with small profits per lot. It adds up if you have 40-50 trades in the day.

Further, about Bezel, now I remember two more things :

1) The guy said something about 3-4 times intraday margin for options !!. Nobody gives that, he said.

2) They also have a scheme of 0.01% or something like that, which they will tell you if you are reluctant to go for Rs. 9999/- advance scheme.

Can someone make enquiries from Bezel and post more details here ? This intraday margin on options thing sounds very promising.

zerodha is definately expensive than R K Glo and RKSV untill one is trading with 5+ Nifty lots at a time , ie punched in single order. So i will pool out zerodha from three. Now as far as we compare between RK Glo and RKSV , RKSV charges 1947/- as advance brokerage so that comes to 1947/20 Trading Sessions = 97.35/Day. So here we pay daily brokerage of 97.35 compulsorily , no matter weather we trade or not. So now when i compare it with R K Glo for trading nifty futures it comes to 18*5lots = rs90 , that means if I trade 5 lots daily then my brokerage for R K Glo and RKSV will come nearby same. But if am trading less than 5 lots in a day then R K Glo comes out to be cheaper. Also it has no compulsion on trading.

Now I assume deducting 300 odin charges as its charged by R K Glo so 1947-300 = 1647. So per day advance brok comes to 1647/20 Trading sessions= 82.35. So then too it comes to trading 4 nifty lots (18*4=72) as compared to R K Glo for breakeven.:thumb:

TheDreamer

zerodha is definately expensive than R K Glo and RKSV untill one is trading with 5+ Nifty lots at a time , ie punched in single order. So i will pool out zerodha from three. Now as far as we compare between RK Glo and RKSV , RKSV charges 1947/- as advance brokerage so that comes to 1947/20 Trading Sessions = 97.35/Day. So here we pay daily brokerage of 97.35 compulsorily , no matter weather we trade or not. So now when i compare it with R K Glo for trading nifty futures it comes to 18*5lots = rs90 , that means if I trade 5 lots daily then my brokerage for R K Glo and RKSV will come nearby same. But if am trading less than 5 lots in a day then R K Glo comes out to be cheaper. Also it has no compulsion on trading.

Now I assume deducting 300 odin charges as its charged by R K Glo so 1947-300 = 1647. So per day advance brok comes to 1647/20 Trading sessions= 82.35. So then too it comes to trading 4 nifty lots (18*4=72) as compared to R K Glo for breakeven.:thumb:
RKG gives NOW platform for FNO...

add service tax to both 1947 & 300 for better calculation... :D

RKG gives NOW platform for FNO absolutely free, now recalculate please