Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of complaining why dont you try to win the zerodha challenge. That way your brokerage would be zero anyway.
hi,

zerodha challenge is active for 12 months?? always it will open ?

pls clarify arcus

i am not talking about for 60 days, i am talking about for forever trading..!!!

thanks

Last edited:
@Zerodha,
I have downloaded the appln form for Demat+Trading.

Are the following self attested proofs sufficient:
Passport and Pan Card.

Also, herd from your representative that I need not fill the form. I just need to send a unfilled- signed form with the proofs, photographs and cheque.

Is that true?

Zerodha

@Zerodha,
I have downloaded the appln form for Demat+Trading.

Are the following self attested proofs sufficient:
Passport and Pan Card.

Also, herd from your representative that I need not fill the form. I just need to send a unfilled- signed form with the proofs, photographs and cheque.

Is that true?
Yep self attested Passport and Pan should be enough. But if you are trading derivatives an income proof would also be required, form 16, IT acknowledgement, latest payslip or 6 months bank statement.

Yes there is no need to fill a form if you are confused, we will fill it up on your behalf.

Zerodha

Please clarify the period of next challenge .
For now the challenge is open, if we are stopping it, we will let everyone know in advance.

Also for all those special traders, there might be a special certificate - a Zerodha Elite Trader certificate, just to differentiate between the person who is up marginally and those up quite a bit and performing consistently..

arcus

hi,

zerodha challenge is active for 12 months?? always it will open ?

pls clarify arcus

i am not talking about for 60 days, i am talking about for forever trading..!!!

thanks
First of all, neither you nor I am going to live forever. So obviously we can't trade forever.

Secondly, I dont know for how long the zerodha challenge will last. All I can say is use it as long as it lasts.

arcus

For now the challenge is open, if we are stopping it, we will let everyone know in advance.

Also for all those special traders, there might be a special certificate - a Zerodha Elite Trader certificate, just to differentiate between the person who is up marginally and those up quite a bit and performing consistently..
In my opinion anyone earning more than 25% per 60 day challenge should get an elite certificate. Because that would mean the person is earning 100% per year which is very good.

If in the future, instead of Zerodha stopping the challenge, I feel it should restrict it to only the Elite traders.

That is everyone earning less than 25% can get just the certificate and traders earning more than 25% can get the Elite certificate and also the refund.

Just my 2 cents.

Yep self attested Passport and Pan should be enough. But if you are trading derivatives an income proof would also be required, form 16, IT acknowledgement, latest payslip or 6 months bank statement.

Yes there is no need to fill a form if you are confused, we will fill it up on your behalf.
Thank you for the immediate support!

Instead of providing these proofs for trading derivatives, i can sign an another form rite which was available in the account opening form(towards the back end)

Also to which address i should send them , and how will my bank details be collected...

soft_trader

In my opinion anyone earning more than 25% per 60 day challenge should get an elite certificate. Because that would mean the person is earning 100% per year which is very good.

If in the future, instead of Zerodha stopping the challenge, I feel it should restrict it to only the Elite traders.

That is everyone earning less than 25% can get just the certificate and traders earning more than 25% can get the Elite certificate and also the refund.

Just my 2 cents.
IMO, in future the challenge can be modified like this:

Elite traders gets full brokerage back, and other winners gets 50% brokerage back.

I have one question,

In Zerodha Trader Terminal (exe),when we trade in Derivatives,the default product type is set to NRML.But in Web Platform, the default product type is set to MIS.

I don't understand why the default product type is set to different options in each trading platform.Either you can set it to both MIS or NRML.

Normally in home ,i use EXE and in office i use Web Platform.Today i traded derivatives,assuming i'll carry forward my position.But when i see the contract node,both BUY/SELL happened since Product type is set to MIS,resulting in trading loss..(can't blame zerodha for that).I traded in a way like EXE (thining def. product type is NRML).

My simple suggestion to zerodha is ,can this be set to default product type NRML is both the platform?.Or is this user specific?

Please clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.