Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.

@Zerodha:

kindly clarify the confusion between MIS and NRML for FnO orders in Ztrader.

comm4300 ,
MIS is Margin Intraday Squareoff
NRML is NORMAL Order

Zerodha can u plz tell if i take options position as MIS, will it get squared off by End of day. Bcoz I think options positions should normally not come under MIS category bcoz we cannot take MARGIN on options.

Thanks,
abhi

a1b1trader

comm4300 ,
MIS is Margin Intraday Squareoff
NRML is NORMAL Order

Zerodha can u plz tell if i take options position as MIS, will it get squared off by End of day. Bcoz I think options positions should normally not come under MIS category bcoz we cannot take MARGIN on options.

Thanks,
abhi
Yes, as you pay full option premium, while placing BUY orders, its NRML only and so no question of MIS

abhi.

Yes, as you pay full option premium, while placing BUY orders, its NRML only and so no question of MIS
But When u buy options using MIS order is not rejected and it is executed. So will this mean that your option position will be squared off by EOD bcoz it still is Intraday Squareoff. I m not exactly clear about this , maybe zerodha can throw some light on it.

Thanks

Last edited:

a1b1trader

But When u buy options using MIS order is not rejected and it is executed. So will this mean that your option position will be squared off by EOD bcoz it still is Intraday Squareoff. I m not exactly clear about this , maybe zerodha can throw some light on it.

Thanks
As I do not use MIS option while placing orders for OPTIONS, I dont know about it. But why use MIS option when paying full premium.

megapixel

Thanks
Zerodha,

Can you please respond to this query . I also would like to know this .

(Though I always choose NRML while placing Option orders)

abhi.

As I do not use MIS option while placing orders for OPTIONS, I dont know about it. But why use MIS option when paying full premium.
no a1b1trader, its not about using the particular option, but just in case someday we place the order in MIS and then by End of day we might like to keep that position, then there will be doubt at that moment as to if I will be able to keep my position or not. I feel zerodha can enlighten us on this issue.

megapixel

no a1b1trader, its not about using the particular option, but just in case someday we place the order in MIS and then by End of day we might like to keep that position, then there will be doubt at that moment as to if I will be able to keep my position or not. I feel zerodha can enlighten us on this issue.
don't worry ...There is a Position conversion facility.

comm4300

Valid query, hope Zerodha answers.

to zerodha,
From which month we can expect margin funding against demat stocks?
HI KSP please post you photo with adreess proof with ID card 10 th and 12 th marksheet agreement of your house and electricity bill your birth certificate also income tax return , registration of marriage if u are married

Other wise ZERO DHA WILL blame me that i have made another ID asking for same query

Any one on this forum if ask margins he blames me for it saying i am the only one with diff Id from now on I have decided to ask the person prove his existence if he asks for margins :clapping:

DO u also want to sell options by the was u know as of now accrding to zerodha i am the only peson in the world who sell options against Demat stocks:rofl:

people are annoyed when tough questions are asked

Status
Not open for further replies.