Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Verde

zerodha is busy making a battle plan. :p
Fight fire with fire....... announce monthly challenges and prize money for winners before 60 day players join elsewhere.

columbus

For the challenge winners brokerage is refunded, means brokerage is Zero. I am not sure why you want the brokerage to be 18 Rs for the challenge winners.
You did not catch my point.Even every winner will pay Rs.20 per trade initially and
after winning the contest ,entire brokerage will be returned.By paying 18 rs per
trade ,it makes a bit easier to win the contest.I hope you are clear now.
Please bear in mind that everyone pays 20 Rs/per trade initially.

comm4300

referral money withdrawal limit is 2140/- , any member got the money by this channel ?
Minimum amount that needs to accumulate in your Referral Wallet is 2020/-.

I've withdrawn thrice in the past 2 years. Need to send a declaration form (one time activity). The timeline is 10-15 business days.

Click on withdraw button.
Open support ticket.
Reminder email to Vinay (Zerodha team) about the same.

Nepolian, leave us a PM of your contact details, will get someone to call back regarding ZT issue. Btw check out Pi https://zerodha.com/pi/ you can request access by logging into Q.
Hi Zerodha,
I had contacted support. They said we all are using ZerodhaTrader and have no any problem yet and advice me to uninstall and then re-install the Terminal.

But I have installed it in 2 computers. and also TradeTiger and NOW (from RK Global). I dont have any problem with Internet also. Though I had re-installed the Terminal. Then contacted again to Support. But again they said there is no any problem with them.

I think this not the right answer. Support should be improved and also Terminal.
Regards.

@Zerodha,

Please give INCENTIVES to 60-Day challenge winners.You can think of reducing
brokerage by 2Rs for for each WIN till Rs.10 per trade .That is 20-18-16-14-12-10
for each 60day win.Any how the chances of winning
even at reduced brokerage is rather good.More and More people will join
the contest.
Still you can advertise like others "TRADE WITH US ,@10/trade *"
(*conditions apply)
For the challenge winners brokerage is refunded, means brokerage is Zero. I am not sure why you want the brokerage to be 18 Rs for the challenge winners.

This way Zerodha will have to refund less :rofl:

columbus

@Zerodha,

Please give INCENTIVES to 60-Day challenge winners.You can think of reducing
brokerage by 2Rs for for each WIN till Rs.10 per trade .That is 20-18-16-14-12-10
for each 60day win.Any how the chances of winning
even at reduced brokerage is rather good.More and More people will join
the contest.
Still you can advertise like others "TRADE WITH US ,@10/trade *"
(*conditions apply)
You did not catch my point.Even every winner will pay Rs.20 per trade initially and
after winning the contest ,entire brokerage will be returned.By paying 18 rs per
trade ,it makes a bit easier to win the contest.I hope you are clear now.
Please bear in mind that everyone pays 20 Rs/per trade initially.
This way Zerodha will have to refund less
Shekhar,

Perhaps an example ,put this in a better ,perspective.

Consider a person made a profit of 5000Rs in 60-days.
In the process generated a brokerage of 5200 (@ 20 per trade).
Clearly ,lost the competition (5000-5200=-200).
If the brokerage were 18 per trade ,that person would have generated
a brokerage of 4680.
Clearly ,wins the competition (5000-4680=320).
This is what I mean low brokerage.

Now-a-days ,REVERSAL of brokerage is adopted by many.
Anyhow ,ZERODHA remains a torch bearer.