Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Got CKYC email from Zerodha today. Does anyone else also recieved it? What the hell is this new CKYC nuisance?

Is the whole procedure of doing it online or do we have to courier documents? If it involves physical labour like couriering documents, then I am Not doing it at any cost, come what may. I'm a typical procrastinating Indian - not gonna do CKYC unless benefits outweigh labour and time involves.

zerodha does not allow to square off mis intrady position after 3-20 it is very wrong u sud have ristrcted to take any new position. but sud have allowed to to square off even few seconds matters.what is the logic behind this. if a client square off his position b4 ur system does at his will y u are not allowing him

zerodha does not allow to square off mis intrady position after 3-20 it is very wrong u sud have ristrcted to take any new position. but sud have allowed to to square off even few seconds matters.what is the logic behind this. if a client square off his position b4 ur system does at his will y u are not allowing him
This is a standard procedure for all the brokers. Ok.

But the issue is that with Zerodha, the orders get auto-squared off only after 3:22. Even the pending orders are cancelled after 3:22. I don't know what takes them 2 minutes to do it. In those 2 minutes, the positions are orphan with neither the trader being able to modify them, nor the system taking care of them.

With the other brokers, the positions are, like, swept off within seconds of the square-off time.

anildnr

Hi zerodha team..this is the observation from my friend account. He bought 24800ce on friday at 138 and as bn is opened at 200 plus he and tha open price of call contract is 185. He placed market order but it got rejected saying price is out if execution range. Why this error even though he placed market order?
Is zerodha only restricting with these type of messages or any other also?

Attachments

VJAY

Hi zerodha team..this is the observation from my friend account. He bought 24800ce on friday at 138 and as bn is opened at 200 plus he and tha open price of call contract is 185. He placed market order but it got rejected saying price is out if execution range. Why this error even though he placed market order?
that price limited to sell them only ..after all their orders executed only they can open for clients...:D

Ask your friend to write to them and raise a ticket. Post the updates here.