Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Great !! How many people do they have for grievance redressal ??
ZERO......its only for new account opening...similar office set up in one more place in chennai .......as rightly said by Loss lover they dont bother about service, only to hunt new clients and on their own proprietary trading..

ideally Traderji should close this thread itself as thread owners is not replying queries even after months..

PUCHU_2500

I recently opened account with this broker (last Friday) and deciding now to close it. today BO/CO was blocked, server down etc. other testing this broker is not good. now register fyers, lets see how they are......

Mukr

My friend was AP for zerodha since 2 years now and he referred around 100+ clients and since few months he was not receiving any referral benefits ..he thought his clients were not trading but he found he had 16,000 rs pending in this back-office which was not reverted to his bank account. He asked Zerodha why they didn't transfer money. Their response was you need to sign in some documents to be authorized
signing bond paper. Now he then prepared and post the necessary. after few days he called back that he send why referral benefits wanst transferred. Their reply was your account was inactive and you need to trade so later we can see the possibility to send the money..So, someone who is a fulltime market partner needs to trade to get his referral benefits...

wrong choice from zerodha

Today i bought Nationalum (100 shares) CNC but not able to square off, they are rejecting my sell orders, when i called customer care & call & Trade of Zerodha they are asking for ZPIN which they did not assign to me as yet, what a stupidity, why do they allow trading without giving zpin to new account traders?
what to do now?

Update :

Received a call from NSE. They said that Zerodha have made an offer where I am required to take a hit of Rs. 2800 or so. If the matter can not be settled in writing, then I may have to visit Vadodara for a personal meeting.

I have refused that offer of settlement, and am now waiting for the NSE to forward me the written communication from Zerodha. So far I have nothing in writing from either side.