Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

there was no airtel or bsnl in my area in the beginning.
then tikona came. there was lot of downtime.
then we moved to ACT. n0 downtime ... and we never looked back.
now hathway and airtel are knocking at our doors.
we would never budge.
Thanks for mentioning ACT. I'm using Hathway now and it has occasional downtime.

pannet1

Thanks for mentioning ACT. I'm using Hathway now and it has occasional downtime.
I was told there is a wireless mode. i did not hear any complaints (just saying) ..... go for the fibre optics network ..
in some areas .. they are yet to start fibre optics .. thought that would be useful.

VJAY

Zerodha Kite 3.0 goes Berserk with even slight volatility in markets :

View attachment 25532
ZERODHA is total failure in giving hussle free/itch free terminal for traders....whenever some volatility happens its stucks.Who ever trading big quantity and with big capital never trade with zerodha am sure ......

Zerodha

Introducing Sentinel
Notifications.png

One of the more popular requests we had was for a price alerts tool. A notification on your mobile/email whenever the underlying hits the price you have set. The challenge with existing tools is that the alerts are just based on last traded price and they run on your machine. If your machine is off or you are logged out of the trading platform, the alerts don’t work – which is exactly when you need the alerts. Read more.

Introducing Sentinel
View attachment 25543
One of the more popular requests we had was for a price alerts tool. A notification on your mobile/email whenever the underlying hits the price you have set. The challenge with existing tools is that the alerts are just based on last traded price and they run on your machine. If your machine is off or you are logged out of the trading platform, the alerts don’t work – which is exactly when you need the alerts. Read more.
What are the charges for Sentinel after 30th June ??

1527000602519.png

Raj232

Hi @Zerodha : Better if you had introduce an alerting system for your technical team, when :
1. your trading platform gets stuck, or
2. leased line starts flapping,
... so that your technical team can fix the glitches before your customers complain to your call center.

Hope you take it positively. Thanks.

Introducing Sentinel
One of the more popular requests we had was for a price alerts tool. A notification on your mobile/email whenever the underlying hits the price you have set. The challenge with existing tools is that the alerts are just based on last traded price and they run on your machine. If your machine is off or you are logged out of the trading platform, the alerts don’t work – which is exactly when you need the alerts. Read
more.

VJAY

Introducing Sentinel
View attachment 25543
Dear Zerodha,
At last you visited after some time.....hope you are read all posts which posted in this thread.You now days not looking to answer here after you grown big I am your client since your starting year.All new things you are introducing is good.But why you not taking any actions about your terminal which not run without a problem in a single day except sideways days...When ever some volatility comes your terminal start giving hard times to traders....When you are taking time to build new things why not look for make hussle free terminal?or you making this intentionally for helping your self with some hidden agenda?Now we started to feel like that unless you take any actions regarding these terminal issues....
Thanks