Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

i have written several mail to zerodha but zerodha stick to their point . i have to link aadhar but i opened account on august,17 by copy of aadhar so why sud i again link trading account with aadhar. more over i dont have registered mobile no with aadhar. so decided not to trade with zerodha for the time being untill they come clear. no other broker creat panic in such a way

Called up Zerodha as I did not receive email to link Aadhar, they replied that only some users have been asked to link aadhar at present. I wanted to know why only some have been asked, the lady said those who have frequent debit balances, or those whose accounts are have a reducing balance are being asked presently to link aadhar. :D:D:D
r u joking or it is true that only some users are asked to link aadhar

Raj232

r u joking or it is true that only some users are asked to link aadhar
Its true but looks like that service rep did not know the correct reason. Maybe they are sending the emails in batches, lest the servers "hang" :D

Last edited:
quiry to this aadhar link issue is not properly addressed. but my rm said in the morning that "u dont have to link aadhar again". i opened account in sep,17 with aadhar copy. email answer for this query is peculier. in reply to my email they send the exact link(which is sent through email first) and aske me to log in to chek wheather my account is linked. i think i have to quit zerodha or not to trade untill it is solved. my aadhar is not linked with mobile no so i can,t link. i will not go to link mobile with aadhar.

As I've said earlier, I did try to link my Aadhar but I'm still not sure if it was successful or not, & Zerodha support isn't responding to my e-mails asking them to confirm whether my Aadhar has been linked or not, & their phone-lines always seem to be busy when I call.

On a different note, FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, I'm yet to receive my brokerage-refund even though my 60 Day Challenge ended on 25th October, & it's certainly been more than 10 business-days since then. :grumpy:

Raj232

Zerodha KITE is stuck again today morning. Little bit of volatility and Zerodha trading platform is stuccckk! :D:D:D

Waiting for kitestatic.zerodha.com

All other brokers websites are working well, except for zerodha kite.
upload_2017-11-15_9-26-24.png

Zerodha's trading platform has become PATHETIC !!!

Last edited:
ha ha
And with all these problems, I am still with Z, because I like Z, I appreciate Z
Right na !!!!
Bhai I am not being sarcastic.
There are so many other brokers,
Why dont you people think for a change, after all these problems.

Raj232

ha ha
And with all these problems, I am still with Z, because I like Z, I appreciate Z
Right na !!!!
Bhai I am not being sarcastic.
There are so many other brokers,
Why dont you people think for a change, after all these problems.
I've already changed to other brokers, but I still compare prices, etc, because all these discount brokers are truly discounted.
Nevertheless I reserve the right to post whenever there is any problem with Zerodha's platform.

upload_2017-11-15_9-51-0.png

Error in Zerodha's platform which Zerodha's uninformed customer care coolly says is an internet connection problem :D:D:D

Ok, so I just got a reply from their support that my Aadhar is still not linked. I don't know what am I supposed to do after all of this; I got the SMS, I put it on their designated page ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS & I got that message that I posted earlier, & still, they're saying it's not done. :mad: Has anybody here managed to link their Aadhar? If yes, then what confirmation-message did you see after putting in the OTP?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ok, so I just got a reply from their support that my Aadhar is still not linked. I don't know what am I supposed to do after all of this; I got the SMS, I put it on their designated page ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS & I got that message that I posted earlier, & still, they're saying it's not done. :mad: Has anybody here managed to link their Aadhar? If yes, then what confirmation-message did you see after putting in the OTP?

This is the msg coming for me.. 2,3 days back i linked it.. Now its asking IPV.

See my previous posts..