Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

as you quoted my message and to avoid further fight with other Zerodha users here(who had bad experiences) haha,let me clear-
I said Zerodha is the Best for me.Because-
I used NOW all the time since I became their client.When ZT users and later Pi/Kite users were shouting over many things like technical glitches,server issues etc,NOW had no such prob as it was directly from NSE.So I never feel the heat when others were registering their complaints here.I was just wondering why not they just stick with NOW and get a paid data from outside instead of becoming a part of Pi/Kite test..then loosing and then shouting on a broker?Let the platform little stable.

I just migrated to ZT(NOW to Nest migration process as NSE started charging something??)
If I face any issues using ZT/Kite etc,I'd simply switch back to NOW :joyful:

Zerodha is the best as compared to my 4-5 brokers so far.
Sorry, I didn't mean to start any fights but just provide my own perspective on the issue, & of course, we might all have a different one, which is fine.

In any case, it makes sense that you don't share most of our experience, if you've been using Now for the longest period that you've been with Zerodha; so yeah, maybe I should try to do that as well. Could you be kind enough to list the main differences between Nest & Now? Is it mainly just BSE/MCX-trading & bracket/cover-orders? (& I don't necessarily need any of that under my present strategy anyway, so I wouldn't mind giving them up for a STABLE platform)

Zerodha

Im a new client of Zerodha and I have question regarding Good Till Cancel orders . I know that NSE and probably BSE dont allow such orders yet , however many other brokers provide such a functionality through their software. I have a regular day job and for guys like me such a functionality is imperative, as Im not able to track my investments everyday , this exposes me to a huge risk . I want to ask , does Zerodha have any plans to introduce such functionality ?
This is something we've been working on for quite a while. The feature should be available in future releases.

Zerodha

I recently opened my account with your goodself. i won 60 day challenge on 7th october. i was told that brokerage will be credited within 10 days. i have opened support ticket 2 times, every time they say amount will be credited tomorrow but tomorrow never comes. its a very small amount and not dying for that but i dont like people who dont honour their words. Please see to it.

"Your reply to support request ********* has been received. We will get back to you shortly." This is latest support ticket.
Can you please email details with your client ID to [email protected]? Will have this checked and resolved ASAP.

kaly422000

mainly opening price in watchlist and also high or low of a scrip(mainly intial hr) dont match with intial candle.
as per intraday chart only competeter is fyers but they maintain that at per the watchlist in opening candle atleast. but zerodha has 120 days backfill(that is big plus). any way i think it can be matched at per watchlist open ,high and low

Zerodha

mainly opening price in watchlist and also high or low of a scrip(mainly intial hr) dont match with intial candle.
as per intraday chart only competeter is fyers but they maintain that at per the watchlist in opening candle atleast. but zerodha has 120 days backfill(that is big plus). any way i think it can be matched at per watchlist open ,high and low
It's not impossible to match these prices, but that would come at the cost of a slight lag as ticks would first have to be sent to a database and then from there to the charts. As the primary role of a trading platform is to be fast and accurate, we've not done so. The data you see on the Kite charts isn't incorrect in any way. Once a candle is formed, if you refresh the chart, you'll see that the marketwatch and the chart OHLC do match.