Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@Zerodha,

Were you guys part of this meeting with SEBI? If yes, then do you think it is likely that F&O lot-sizes will be increased further? - http://www.business-standard.com/ar...cuss-derivatives-overhaul-117071901180_1.html
"According to sources, Sebi officials met representatives of exchanges and select brokerages to discuss possible changes in futures and options (F&O)."
This is just a discussion at this point. The regulator hasn't said anything conclusive about this yet.

Raj232

Is it possible you'd logged in before markets opened? In such cases, you'll need to refresh the page. Previous close is updated at market opening. The new version of Kite should address this wherein you don't need to refresh.

View attachment 22915
The data is fine now.
Thanks for correcting the problem.

Kindly check as to why this happens from time to time, is it a database corruption problem is it some employee forgot to do some task. Either ways some corrective action should be taken for future. Thanks in advance.

Zerodha

Thanks for correcting the problem.

Kindly check as to why this happens from time to time, is it a database corruption problem is it some employee forgot to do some task. Either ways some corrective action should be taken for future. Thanks in advance.
This happens when you login and open the market depth before the markets open. A simple refresh fixes it. Also, the new release of Kite should make it so that you don't even need to refresh.

in pi there are some backfill problem exits. alternate day mainly in first 2 hrs many candle are missing, where as in kite chart is ok. suppose today max scrips have 9:15 candle then 10:00 candle. we depend to trade mainly on this chart so pls rectify this problem

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi Zerodha team,

Off late you have removed the ability to look for a single day P&L statement. The from field has been disabled and it by default starts at April 1st 2017. Since you have deprecated quant I have been feeding the data manually inot my custom made excel sheet. Sometimes I travel and trade from mobile.But after I comeback and try to manually get eachdays trade details.But now I am unable to get that incuding the brokerage details.Now I get consolidated P&L from april 1.which adds up all the scrips together.this makes life difficult. and removes the transperency for which Zerodha was much appreciated. Please restore the ability to check single day P&L The contract not does not help as it gives multiple trades for a single order and I am unable to find the average traded prices.

Hi Zerodha team,

Off late you have removed the ability to look for a single day P&L statement. The from field has been disabled and it by default starts at April 1st 2017. Since you have deprecated quant I have been feeding the data manually inot my custom made excel sheet. Sometimes I travel and trade from mobile.But after I comeback and try to manually get eachdays trade details.But now I am unable to get that incuding the brokerage details.Now I get consolidated P&L from april 1.which adds up all the scrips together.this makes life difficult. and removes the transperency for which Zerodha was much appreciated. Please restore the ability to check single day P&L The contract not does not help as it gives multiple trades for a single order and I am unable to find the average traded prices.
I noticed this recently as well but I thought it was some temporary issue which will get fixed in a couple of days but yes, it's indeed unfortunate because right from the beginning & even now, transparency has been one of Zerodha's main draws, so I hope they're working on getting that feature back up & working as soon as possible.