Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hello Zerodha,

in Kite charts, the right hand side (Y axis) is very crowded with labels. Can we have an option with some indicators (e.g. pivot points) to have the labels on LHS ??

At present the Y-axis labels are nearly illegible.

natjay

I'm facing serious problems getting my fund transfer reflected at Zerodha's end :mad:

Money has been debited from my bank account yesterday but is still not showing up in my trading account. I have the UTR No and Paysys No as proof but Zerodha is saying they can't find the amount! Support is of no help so far. Who else can I contact?

So, all the auto-square off will be considered as call-n-trade. Ok.

What about the days when the square off happens early for some reason ??

They may keep the server down from 3.15 to 3.21 PM for earning more from us! :rofl:

Why Automation is always denied to retailers, this auto square off is simple option,
If system can't take the stress of this auto square, what will happen on high impact news!!

Contra

NEFT fund transfer to Zerodha is failing. Anyone else face this problem either today or yesterday?

I've made several such transfers in the past and they all went through without a problem. Faced this unexpected issue with the latest one.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Sab, itna Trading kar rahe ho.. lekin yeah bhi nahi pata hai.. :rofl:

SEBI Transaction charges were changed to Rs 15 per Crore from 1st April 2017 from previous Rs 20 per Crore upto 31st March 2017...

Hence the REFUND. actually, it is showing some secret info.. your total transaction volumes since...april fools day...:D