Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

There is some problem with your data. The problem keeps recurring... cleared cache, different browsers, ran all kinds of cleanups and diagnostics... the problem continues.

and "Share" does not generate an image.

There is some problem with your data. The problem keeps recurring... cleared cache, different browsers, ran all kinds of cleanups and diagnostics... the problem continues.

and "Share" does not generate an image.
Yes "Share" does not generate image code which can be posted on forums...earlier version of Kite had this useful facility.

Smart_trade

wisp

Just a question to whoever want to answer:

Why we r not shifting out from Zerodha..

Myself also, still some money left at Zerodha...strange.. after so many problem, still we r with Z.

I can not understand my own behaviour.
Could also be because we are more comfortable with the known devil than the unknown angel :) We know how bad this known devil can go, but the unknown angel may suddenly become a worse devil :D.

Last edited:
I am using zerodha kite platform for some low risk equity trade for couple of days, and seems to work smooth as silk.

I rely heavily on pivot points, but i noticed the zerodha pivot and sharekhan pivot seems to differ slightly, for an equity in the same time frame.

How is that possible? Who is making calculation errors - zerodha or sharekhan? :lol::lol::

well i have switched to another broker as soon as problems surfaced with Z. for me top priority is to make money without the hitch of broker charting services or data vendor.

wisp

I am using zerodha kite platform for some low risk equity trade for couple of days, and seems to work smooth as silk.

I rely heavily on pivot points, but i noticed the zerodha pivot and sharekhan pivot seems to differ slightly, for an equity in the same time frame.

How is that possible? Who is making calculation errors - zerodha or sharekhan? :lol::lol::
Why not, especially when two accounts in Zerodha show different prices? http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-1546.html#post1227244

:lol:
psychology of 1st love(Z..first true discount broker)..then brakeup.. and hate story...
but you can never forget your first love & lost love..
Could also be because we are more comfortable with the known devil than the unknown angel :) We know how bad this known devil can go, but the unknown angel may suddenly become a worse devil :D.
I think both are valid explanations why we've gotten so attached to Zerodha. Zerodha was my first discount broker too & they always came off as very genuine (still do), & therefore, I was willing to live with their flaws, hoping that they'd rectify their flaws at some point (at least something so basic as offering a stable platform), I was afraid that I might end up with a worse/fraudulent broker but I'm afraid they haven't been able to rectify their flaws for too long now, so I have to look into other possibilities.

Subhadip

Just a question to whoever want to answer:

Why we r not shifting out from Zerodha..

Myself also, still some money left at Zerodha...strange.. after so many problem, still we r with Z.

I can not understand my own behaviour.
:lol:
psychology of 1st love(Z..first true discount broker)..then brakeup.. and hate story...
but you can never forget your first love & lost love..
I had the same problem.. did not withdraw any funds, thinking that ONE day those funds will come handy in case of certain volatile market moves.

... but whenever there are some volatile moves, the trading terminal freezes up.. so did not trade with Z for a couple of months and they suddenly sent all the money back to my bank account..
... so done with Z as of now.. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I think both are valid explanations why we've gotten so attached to Zerodha. Zerodha was my first discount broker too & they always came off as very genuine (still do), & therefore, I was willing to live with their flaws, hoping that they'd rectify their flaws at some point (at least something so basic as offering a stable platform), I was afraid that I might end up with a worse/fraudulent broker but I'm afraid they haven't been able to rectify their flaws for too long now, so I have to look into other possibilities.
In my view, I am attached with smoothness of mobile platform of zerodha.
As I seldom trade with them but using Kite for seeing quote, so not withdrawing all money.

Also, I have not found any discount broker with these number of good facilities. Although this signifies that I m having split minded as withdrawing 75% of fund but still continuing some small trading there at Zerodha.