Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pannet1

Zerodha, in PI, admin positions.

We are getting previous close price in the field of avg sell price and avg buy price,

Because of this I'm getting confused what my actual buy and sell levels for my NRML positions.

Is thr any way to rectify it

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
we are like lab animals for seerodha. better take our money and run away as far as possible never to return again no matter what niceties they may provide in future.

I just installed ztrader for the first time to check how it works.Getting this error at the start.....
User cannot login:reason disconnected from nest system.
I have tried reinstalling ztrader and creating new shortcut (saw this solution on a website) but still error is there.Also internet button is showing red while broadcast button is showing green.
Can any1 suggest some solution to this.I have mailed this problem to zerodha support but no response from them since morning.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I just installed ztrader for the first time to check how it works.Getting this error at the start.....
User cannot login:reason disconnected from nest system.
I have tried reinstalling ztrader and creating new shortcut (saw this solution on a website) but still error is there.Also internet button is showing red while broadcast button is showing green.
Can any1 suggest some solution to this.I have mailed this problem to zerodha support but no response from them since morning.
Synchronise your system date time with some internet server and restart nest again.

Also make nest trader as trusted file in your firewall and antivirus settings.

Synchronise your system date time with some internet server and restart nest again.

Also make nest trader as trusted file in your firewall and antivirus settings.
I turned off firwall and uninstalled anti virus.Then restarted windows and reinstall ztrader.Still same error.Internet button is red and broadcast button is green.

I turned off firwall and uninstalled anti virus.Then restarted windows and reinstall ztrader.Still same error.Internet button is red and broadcast button is green.
Again check your date and time, and try a different ISP (Don't remember if ztrader gives an option for Tata and Bharti)

manish u can also try pi. i also want to open an account in zerodha but have doubt that wheather zeroddha nest or pi will run or not in my system.
i have pentium dual core with 2 gb ram (built around 2011). any prequist software still tobe installed is it? for ur case?