Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

hi,
ok...i get ur point...

can you explain this in Pi...if the quotes stop, it starts again when you click anywhere on market watch. does this refresh the quotes or what?

thanx
newbie_7
Haven't observed that, 90% of the days go without any connection drops end-to-end not including my internet. My dual internet setup is very reliable.

Earlier, mkt opening had the most problems.
After their recent changes mkt opening after 1st minute seems ok.

hi,

that is the problem...on a good trading day like today, zerodha screws up completely...

didn't do a single trade today...if zerodha worked today, could've made money...

thanx,

newbie_7

soft_trader

And regarding the 60day challenge, mine also got reset. Record of the previous challenges are vanished. On friday I initiated my refund request, now I can't see that. :mad: :annoyed:
Good thing is that the records of the previous challenges are restored. But the date calculation has gone haywire. The same date of December is also there in the certificate. So basically Zerodha is soothsaying that in December also I will remain profitable. :thumb:

Another thing to be noted is that, today morning I have started a fresh challenge, but at that time the previous records were removed. Today evening when I noticed that the previous records are restored, to my surprise the current challenge which I started in morning was removed!!! So had to start the challenge again :lol:

lol wats point to hide profit hehe .. Nse babus can see your all data . but ok
aapne aapne fude hai.
Every trade above 10 Lkhs value is reported to Nse tax babu .. they do calculate and check the pan and then fire scrunity if no proper filing is found . that is how they hack your data lol

Last edited: