Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

ocil

Zerodha most of the when i login to your back office and try to withdraw money I got error " Connection time out. But you can still place the withdrawal request". When i place the request its disappear next day i have to place again and again. Why not you people fix your back office problem.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
orders getting rejected in kite with order adaptor not ready
and q back office is same 502 gateway error

edit just realized market closed today
it seems u do not watch ask/bid quantities before placing orders. :lol: :lol:

zerodha man can you host Q on fast server ......
we need access to it .. 502 Gateway doesn;t look professional and that needs to go .

Also yesterday ... at about 2:00 Am i was like make plan what to trade next.
I tried opening Nest but it won;t connect saying adapter down or something like that

It;s working in day time in holiday :)
can provision be made to make Nest active through out night ? i do use nest for seeing chats . i m old school :)

Another minor issue is while a script is select using mouse .Press SHIFT+ D that should give u Data table but it doesn;t ...u need to activate that short cut or something.

Many Thanks for read and you are my broker since now 5 yrs hehe :xD

Last edited:

Zerodha

Zerodha most of the when i login to your back office and try to withdraw money I got error " Connection time out. But you can still place the withdrawal request". When i place the request its disappear next day i have to place again and again. Why not you people fix your back office problem.
zerodha man can you host Q on fast server ......
we need access to it .. 502 Gateway doesn;t look professional and that needs to go .

Also yesterday ... at about 2:00 Am i was like make plan what to trade next.
I tried opening Nest but it won;t connect saying adapter down or something like that

It;s working in day time in holiday :)
can provision be made to make Nest active through out night ? i do use nest for seeing chats . i m old school :)

Another minor issue is while a script is select using mouse .Press SHIFT+ D that should give u Data table but it doesn;t ...u need to activate that short cut or something.

Many Thanks for read and you are my broker since now 5 yrs hehe :xD

We are currently working on a new backoffice. The current system is a vendor product and we are facing some issues. The new system should be up by the end of March at the latest.

The OMS is down post midnight to run end of day processes. We are in talks with Omnesys, the OMS vendor to reduce this scheduled downtime.