Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

@Zerodha,

Please consider one addition required in Pi. It can be optional as not everybody will require this.

Requirement is Horizontal lines at PDH, PDL and PDC. With custom colors
Same with previous week values.

Will be helpful for those who have to draw these lines everyday or everytime they open a new chart.

Thanks.

VJAY

Is ZT have any probelms?
Dor me its connecting and disconnecting within seconds unable to login!!!!Whats the problem?

After INT green still the problem same...its automaticly connects and disconnects!!!!
Nomber of emails and calls today but even they not bother to rectify my problem :(:mad::mad::mad:

Uninstall and reinstakked couple of times too

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Nomber of emails and calls today but even they not bother to rectify my problem :(:mad::mad::mad:

I hope u have checked ur firewall etc. Strange.
Its working fine for me.
If u have any other pc, check in that also.

I hope u have checked ur firewall etc. Strange.
Its working fine for me.
If u have any other pc, check in that also.
Worked the whole day for me too :confused:

travi

check/post here as well http://tradelab.in/blog/pi-september-release/364
Lots of helpful replies.

@Zerodha,

Please consider one addition required in Pi. It can be optional as not everybody will require this.

Requirement is Horizontal lines at PDH, PDL and PDC. With custom colors
Same with previous week values.

Will be helpful for those who have to draw these lines everyday or everytime they open a new chart.

Thanks.

VJAY

Just install Pi as backup s/w, its not that heavy, that way you'll know if error/drop/internet/connection issue etc on your side or server.
Thanks guys...For trading am using kite so not an issue ...but I use ZT for pull data to my ami charting...
But strange thing is they replying to check internet connectivity when am using jio4g :mad: even watcing youtube movies without any intrupt .......Bad customer support :mad:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks guys...For trading am using kite so not an issue ...but I use ZT for pull data to my ami charting...
But strange thing is they replying to check internet connectivity when am using jio4g :mad: even watcing youtube movies without any intrupt .......Bad customer support :mad:
Definitely it is local pc issue. Did u try logging in nest only, without logging in kite or pi. ? Maybe simultaneous login is not supported.

VJAY

Definitely it is local pc issue. Did u try logging in nest only, without logging in kite or pi. ? Maybe simultaneous login is not supported.
No thats not issue...its even not giving a chance to put my login id ...instantly connects and disconnects