Zerodha Challenge -- Anybody in With me

pakatil

Hi kiranjakka, Please post your one contract note of Buy and Sell of Nifty Option Intraday Trading with Zerodha so that I can view all types of charges. I am paying very high brokerage with Sharekhan by trading 5,000 Quantity(100 lots) of Nifty Options in intraday trading, brokerage comes around Rs. 6,000 and rest of all charges are Rs. 1,015, total Rs. 7,015!
I am simply shocked to say the least.

Jump over to Zerodha or RKG or any low cost Broker, without wasting time in looking at unnecessary details. :)

kiranjakka

It was a very long day for me, my terminal zerodha didnt work for few minutes,i knew that it will be very hard for me to trade options just before expiry, but luckily i made a purchase in options 5600ce and it was in good profit with in few minutes of trade around 2.5k. later i was with 5600pe and there was power cut here by the time i switched on my system and logged in to my account i was down 500rs net loss and all my later half scalping trades were 5600ce options ended paying a brokerage of 1400rs today with net loss of 387rs (i was able to do good trades today too but one bad trade spoiled everything no regrets as i was able to limit my loss to 387rs). so i am still in the challenge

Last edited:

tomjerry

I am simply shocked to say the least.

Jump over to Zerodha or RKG or any low cost Broker, without wasting time in looking at unnecessary details. :)
pakatil, Thank you very much for suggestion! After reading your message, I found one Advertisement banner on this site about RKSV, just below your message!!!. India got freedom in 1947 and I will get freedom of brokerage by RKSV at Rs.1947 p.m. fix charge (+10.3% S.T., Total Rs.2148 p.m. Only). RKSV provides NOW software for trading. Account opening charge Rs.250 for Futures & Options (Including Demat to trade in Equities, A.O. Charge is Total Rs.725).

Their Extra Facilities (which I will never Use) are:
Each Call n Trade Rs.50 (Call 25 + Trade 25).
Each Physical contract note charge Rs.25 + Actual Courier Charge. Digital contract notes will be provided free of charge to email.

I will open account only for Future & Option trading so I did not asked about Demat related costs. Sharekhan was sucking blood by charging high brokerage thus not allowing to trade more but with RKSV Soon I will trade 500 lots (25000 quantity) of Nifty Options per day without Brokerage :rofl:. I will trade with RKSV and Sharekhan's Trade Tiger will be used as Tech. analysis only :lol:

I have permanent address proof of Gujarat but I am staying in Mumbai and the only problem I have right now is that, How to get Address Proof in Mumbai? (I can't get my home Rent agreement because of some issues.) Any other suggestion friends?

Last edited:

vssoma

i was in a feeling that expiry was today and didnt square off my positions. now i am carrying positions tomorrow which i shouldn't have done-------- may be i have to make loss or profit it will be known tomorrow only
dear,
is it possible to trade in stock options for you or not, or it is you decided to trade in nifty options only.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i was in a feeling that expiry was today and didnt square off my positions. now i am carrying positions tomorrow which i shouldn't have done-------- may be i have to make loss or profit it will be known tomorrow only
which positions............??.....:confused: