yStock - Realtime Charts & EOD downloads

Dear sivavkm,

I thank you and congratulate you for your good work.

I have one request to you :

Will you develope such a utility which one download real time data from yahoo & update in Metastock.

Thanks & Regards,

(moneypick)

moneypick said:
Dear sivavkm,

I thank you and congratulate you for your good work.

I have one request to you :

Will you develope such a utility which one download real time data from yahoo & update in Metastock.

Thanks & Regards,

(moneypick)
You can use satya's RT. Visit www.investbulls.com

Regards,
--Ashish

moneypick said:
download real time data from yahoo & update in Metastock.
cooltetra said:
cannot comment on "Update to Metastock" automatically, but yes metastock accepted format will be possible.
NSE EOD or Intraday?
Did you try the EOD downloader in yStock? (you can choose columns & destination folder)

I dont have metastock, can you please provide me with metastock format, i will give a try.

Regards
Siva

sivavkm said:
NSE EOD or Intraday?
Did you try the EOD downloader in yStock? (you can choose columns & destination folder)

I dont have metastock, can you please provide me with metastock format, i will give a try.

Regards
Siva

Dear Sivavkm,

To dowload NSE Real time data. EOD data available by many yahoo group as well as Exchange in the form of Bhavcopy. If your software download real time data as compare to HYPERSER does is most welcome.

To check the metastock formate, you can try following soft :
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/www.winsite.com/winxp/misc/makems29.zip

This soft convert CSV file(ASCII formate) to Metastock formate.

Regards,

(moneypick)

coolguru007 said:
hi
i m attachin the error msg gr wrk carry on
coolguru
Thank you for your time & feedback.
I couldnt re-produce the error with the same set of symbols in your screenshot. Are you able to reproduce this error? If yes, in what sequence? That will definitely help me to isolate the bug.

Now i am working on BSE BackFill, hope i can update it today :)

Eventhough i am developing yStock, i should introduce you to BlogTrader (requires JRE 1.5.0+) , give it a try if you have a decent internet connection. For details :- http://www.traderji.com/software/7289-free-stock-analysis-software-realtime-eod-data.html

To download BlogTrader :- http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=152032

Regards
Siva

casoni

SIR, I HAVE DOWLOADED EVERY THING AS U HAVE DESCRIBED IN YOUR POST...WHILE INSTALLING YSUPP.MSI IAM GETTIG ERROR ....PLS SEE ATATCHMENT..........PLS HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM....THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.................
sivavkm said:
Here is another update yStock ver 1.0.0.5, with BSE BackFill. Thanks to jdm, for the excel file. Hope i am not violating his conditions :D. Check the attached zip file (80 kb).

Support files can be downloaded from http://rapidshare.de/files/25627865/ysupp.msi.html

Regards
Siva

Last edited:

casoni

dear shivavkm, eagerly waiting for your reply...pls take your time i am online till 3 am[ist..inidian std time]