You can never loose in this market - Source:Strategy TTC

EagleOne

Hi TTC
Just went through your thread. Nice going. Congratulations.

Funny, a few days back I was talking to a TJ friend on the fone. I wondered: why's everyone on TJ hankering after daytrading? Why don't we have more threads on positional trading. The reason behind my wondering was: I recently had had a couple of very satisfying positional trades. It wasn't just the profits that was satisfying. The real gain was: almost no stress and plenty of time to do other things in the meanwhile. :)

Hopefully, after this expiry, I will be totally positional trader. Initially EOD based, then weekly, later moving onto monthlies (of which an exceptional trader friend of mine recently said: That's what the cleverest traders all over the world do. Saala 4 trades per year are enough!)

Oh, BTW, you know what was my friend's reply to my wonderment? 'TJ will be half-dead if everybody starts talking positional. Man, what will happen to all those threads that get filled with all those market talks and charts every evening?' :lol:

Take care and all the best

(P.S. Please tell that damn formula of pivot/SL calculation to your followers. They think it's the holy grail of trading. Because they don't seem to have the sense to read your first 5 posts on page 1, and they would keep pestering you for days, months, even decades! :D)

Hi TTC
Just went through your thread. Nice going. Congratulations.

Funny, a few days back I was talking to a TJ friend on the fone. I wondered: why's everyone on TJ hankering after daytrading? Why don't we have more threads on positional trading. The reason behind my wondering was: I recently had had a couple of very satisfying positional trades. It wasn't just the profits that was satisfying. The real gain was: almost no stress and plenty of time to do other things in the meanwhile. :)

Hopefully, after this expiry, I will be totally positional trader. Initially EOD based, then weekly, later moving onto monthlies (of which an exceptional trader friend of mine recently said: That's what the cleverest traders all over the world do. Saala 4 trades per year are enough!)

Oh, BTW, you know what was my friend's reply to my wonderment? 'TJ will be half-dead if everybody starts talking positional. Man, what will happen to all those threads that get filled with all those market talks and charts every evening?' :lol:

Take care and all the best

(P.S. Please tell that damn formula of pivot/SL calculation to your followers. They think it's the holy grail of trading. Because they don't seem to have the sense to read your first 5 posts on page 1, and they would keep pestering you for days, months, even decades! :D)

:D Eagle bhai Holy grail yeah tho duniya ka sabse acha formula hai....par yeah dukan me kyo nahi bikta..?? me tho pai pai kar ke paisa jod raha tha Metatrader buy karne ke liye.....:D

Hey Eagle... Thanks man... I hv been a positional trader fr quite long now... Dont think will move up any further... N yes I'll not share my formula come what may :lol: ... We need to move above system... We need concentration only on money mgmt n discipline... Hv fun... N all the best eagle..