You can never loose in this market - Source:Strategy TTC

manish9300

Hi Manish ... close above the same is important ... like today .. though it breach we are still short ... :rofl:
Hi :)..so if nifty futures closes above 4650 we are going long today itself .....or should we do it at tomorrows open price?Also whats going to be new stoploss and reverse trade level?

manish9300

suppose we go long as nifty F1 closes above 4650......and in next two days it manages a close below 4530.....so short trade is tiggered what is the SAR in this case is it highest high made in next two days or will it be still 4650 as this beakout turns out to be a fake one

sorry techtrend, but only few post earlier u told dat we shd close our short only if nifty close above 4650, at the end of day, dan why u suddenly took position in between???
plz clarify, nifty crossed 4650, it might have gone down also after that.
Good question

If you watch the market behavior ... After open high was broken the day low was not broken ... Later it broke the pivot with full force ... So I went long
... If I had not got close confirmation I would have reverted back to old position ...

Good question

If you watch the market behavior ... After open high was broken the day low was not broken ... Later it broke the pivot with full force ... So I went long
... If I had not got close confirmation I would have reverted back to old position ...
in that case, will u plz provide us the rules which u follow during the trading? coz everyone shd be on the level playing field, i hope u take my request in a right way

Broker Special Offers