YHOO Tick data Charting : NinjaTrader

How is it doing now? plz post ur feedback along with subscription rates
Sorry For the late reply.
I was using Ninja 7 Beta(free edition) with eSignal. Ninja has very good charting s/w with lot of easy to use indicators. What I like the most is strategy builder and then back testing it. But it is more useful for short term or long term traders. Not much useful for intraday trader like me.
Success lies in how fast you put the order after you get buy/sell signal.
We can't use NT's automated trading for NSE because no broker in india (except IB) is integrated with NT.You can use IB but its very costly (0.1% intraday square off :( )
I heard their real time market scanner is very good but it is not available in free edition.
another pain in using NT is data provider. eSignal is expensive ($149) per month.
eSignal do have data only version for NT which is cheaper, may be less than $100 per month.
If anyone knows alternative NT (my main requirement is real time market scanner + excellent charting), Please let me know.

sahil79

Bro, better to use amibroker..... and use manishRT or any other free RT data feed....
If u wish to do something better, get tradestation with ETS or multicharts...

hi
i use manish rt with windows 7. failed to install. their installation proceedure is not understood by ordinary comp fellow. my ami broker once stopped opening also . replaced now with new ami .
the softwere should be user friendly and as such evry alterantive day there is version change with new link of 4 shared link address given once it becomes trouble free they will ask money and will put validity period. so those who follow and break their head will be disappointed.
this is going to happen soon in manshi rt also soon.

ravi

S

sunyhyd

If you are facing issues, you should have reported to the author. Check out the main thread, there are no such issues reported. As such ManshiRT is simplest to install - just unzip and use it. There are many videos available for for help.

Thank you

hi
i use manish rt with windows 7. failed to install. their installation proceedure is not understood by ordinary comp fellow. my ami broker once stopped opening also . replaced now with new ami .
the softwere should be user friendly and as such evry alterantive day there is version change with new link of 4 shared link address given once it becomes trouble free they will ask money and will put validity period. so those who follow and break their head will be disappointed.
this is going to happen soon in manshi rt also soon.

ravi

kaly422000

let continue with ninjatrader7. since some days back i was unable to do anything with ninja but with manshi latest release(demo) any way manage to have a realtime chart in ninja. though a bit tough application to understand comparing amibroker it seems a powerfull application( now i think).hope seniers and manshi author help us to understand ninja better