Yatish's Buy Calls Short/Medium & Long

yatish... your views on dolat please....... its hovering around 10... in t group... but is it a potential multibagger..????? or short term gains....
Use it for medium term,, to get atleast 50% upside. Anywasy note that any bad news from this company can get your investment in rtroubled waters, I feel to stay away from this stock and look for stocks like IKF tech, IQMS, KBroadcsating, SAH Petro, for small caps stocks

I would like to draw attention from my friends on the subject related with this thread :-
(a) As is allowed in Equity, can any trader be allowed to "short sell" a CALL OPTION at a premium (depending on the market sentiment) and subsequently, before square-up date "BUY" back the same CALL OPTION at prevailing premium so as to settle the transaction. Is their any restriction imposed ?
(b) It is correct I have lost sizeable money on Option Trading in the recent market crash. The only reason is that I am unable to use "Stop-Loss" technique. So my capital could not be protected.
(c) Recently, I tried to quote Stop-Loss price in specified SLOT in the trade-sheet of ICICIDirect.com. But the messages displayed is confusing and are difficult to understand. I mailed to the Site and I am sure no reply will be given to me. Can I get illustrations on the placement of SL Price in appropriate place between LTP and Limit Price both in BUY and SELL transactions. Thanks.

Intraday calls

Tata motors 705 tgt 715 sl 702
Congrats yatish,

both calls were good and second one powergrid was close to the said target. though i didnt get to trade the calls as I saw them late.

nice work. would look forward to ur 2moros calls.

I wanted to ask u, the calls were given past noon, when the mkt was bearish. any specific reason?

cheers,

It depends on speculation when i give calls, and sometimes based on the latest news say if a FII buys a stocks, normally the price rise for 15 mins atleast.... this is a time where we can buy and sell and book easy profits, but again we cant say all calls go well because of the huge volatility in the global and indian markets.

It depends on speculation when i give calls, and sometimes based on the latest news say if a FII buys a stocks, normally the price rise for 15 mins atleast.... this is a time where we can buy and sell and book easy profits, but again we cant say all calls go well because of the huge volatility in the global and indian markets.
hi yatish,

how would we know when FII's buys a stock as u mentioned?? I dont get to see any news normally unless and until at the end of the day. Any means to update self with the same?

Also when FIIs buy, how long do they hold?? only 15mins as u mentioned? Thanx for the info about GTLInfra scrip.

cheers.

hi yatish,

how would we know when FII's buys a stock as u mentioned?? I dont get to see any news normally unless and until at the end of the day. Any means to update self with the same?

Also when FIIs buy, how long do they hold?? only 15mins as u mentioned? Thanx for the info about GTLInfra scrip.

cheers.
You are right normally there is no news till the end of the day, but if you are well connected to the exchange, its members, brokers we get some great news for intraday. And FII dont buy stock normally for 15 mins, they might it for st, mt and lt .....