Yahoo Backfill Downloader

murthymsr

Hi all,

The modified version of DataDownloader by jdm is working fine after changes at NSEIndia on 1st Nov 2010.

Thanks to jdm.

jdm's DD and many other SW developed by him can be downloaded from the link given at my signature under the Head:

Data Downloader (EOD & Intraday Backfill) & other SW By jdm

murthymsr

sam_u6

Dear murthy sir and jdm,
today i tried to do backfill with yahoo data with datadownloader its not fetching,
even i tried in some other 2 pc as well same issues,
i think yahoo has changed its server,
kindly ask jdm to fix this issues sir,,we are really depending on him for backfill
thanks in advance

sub2501

Hello JDM,

i am using ur Data Downloader to download the NSE Fut data- is it not possible to download only the futures data for derivaties of the current month (no options and next month data).

And can we fetch tick data from NSE SERVER- may it be 5 to 7 min delayed for free.

Thanks.

Laksh

jdm
i have been using the datadownloader for quite sometime now. of recent i find that the dd is not downloading ^NSEI symbol for ieod and the download of eod nse indices are erratic i.e sometimes they download, at other times they don't. any fixes?

Laksh

Laksh

yesterday i freshly downloaded data downloader and installed. in the evening i downloaded data as usual. it has solved the earlier problems of not downloading indices; but it has now stopped downloading MCX data. Any fix?

Laksh