XTL Bear
--------
tgt:=100;
a:=CCI(20)<-tgt;
b:=CCI(20)>tgt;
state:=If(a>b,-1,If(a=b,0,1));
state=-1
Hi Ash,

In the formula that you have posted, you do not get the neutral(black) bars as you get in Adget. Please update.

Regards,

Abhinay

Last edited:
Hi Ash,

In the formula that you have posted, you do not get the neutral(black) bars as you get in Adget. Please update.

Regards,

Abhinay 9849032999
Hi Abhinay,

Black bars in XTL represents neutral, neither up nor down. There is no formula to it.

Incorporate these formulas in MS and you will find blue bars (UP), red bars (DOWN) and black bars (neutral). The black bars will be displayed by default. This is because not all the bars will be painted as blue or red, some bars will be left as it is.

Regards,
a$h.investor

Hi Abhinay,

Black bars in XTL represents neutral, neither up nor down. There is no formula to it.

Incorporate these formulas in MS and you will find blue bars (UP), red bars (DOWN) and black bars (neutral). The black bars will be displayed by default. This is because not all the bars will be painted as blue or red, some bars will be left as it is.

Regards,
a$h.investor
Hi There( Sorry i am not sure whats ur name),

A friend of mine has Adget Real Time. I checked the real time charts with ur formula and with realtime Adget. The XTL does not match. Can we fine tune it??

I suggest if we can chat or discuss on phone. My yahoo chat id as well as email id is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Abhinay

Hi There( Sorry i am not sure whats ur name),

A friend of mine has Adget Real Time. I checked the real time charts with ur formula and with realtime Adget. The XTL does not match. Can we fine tune it??

I suggest if we can chat or discuss on phone. My yahoo chat id as well as email id is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Abhinay

Hi Abhinay,

My name is Ashish :)

The XTL formulas have been derived from MS plugin - Alpha Omega. The XTL in Alpha Omega resembles to XTL of Ad Get but not 100% (maybe 80%).

Regards,
a$h.investor

Hi Abhinay,

My name is Ashish :)

The XTL formulas have been derived from MS plugin - Alpha Omega. The XTL in Alpha Omega resembles to XTL of Ad Get but not 100% (maybe 80%).

Regards,
a$h.investor
Hi Ashish,

Where r u from? Are u on yahoo msngr??

Need to discuss the XTL thing....

Cheers,

Abhi

sub2501

Enquiry

Hello all, can any one say which software should i follow for realtime streaming charting, for the indian stocks.
Pls do advise.
Thnks subha

Thats a very difficult question to answer...The honest answer depends on what is your budget... And if money is not a constraint i would recommend Advanced Get Realtime.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R AmiBroker 0
R AmiBroker 1
A AmiBroker 11
S MetaStock 22
T AmiBroker 4