Wonderful AFL

The image comes from a BD trade forum. A complete private forum. I'm a member of that forum. This is the copy righted afl & the creator yet not willing to share it. He may share it in future (or may not). The experiment is going & the afl version improved lot more than the image shows.

As the author of this thread don't have the afl, I don't have the afl as well. He get this image from there. That means he is also a member of that forum. That is not an open forum.

The author of this topic can post any image. But why he try to hide something ? That is my Question. We know few ones want that afl in that forum. May be one of them post the image here & think that, someone of this great forum can deliver him the afl & he can use a ready-mate afl.

The image comes from a BD trade forum. A complete private forum. I'm a member of that forum. This is the copy righted afl & the creator yet not willing to share it. He may share it in future (or may not). The experiment is going & the afl version improved lot more than the image shows.

As the author of this thread don't have the afl, I don't have the afl as well. He get this image from there. That means he is also a member of that forum. That is not an open forum.

The author of this topic can post any image. But why he try to hide something ? That is my Question. We know few ones want that afl in that forum. May be one of them post the image here & think that, someone of this great forum can deliver him the afl & he can use a ready-mate afl.
Thanks Majsis vai . Like to see u in action

Its not a majic afl nor a VPA code..its kwikpop code(modified and customized)-which comes in a package of different indicators....but like many other indicators/charts its not Aladin ka Cherag...

sonurar, Why are you asking for this here in this forum whereas it is available for free in the forum you took the pic from........

A link to kwikpop is already given in this forum

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/32663-raptor-iii.html

Link to download
http://www.ziddu.com/download/6566540/kp.rar.html

Last edited:
Dear Members,

I have found this image but couldn't find it's afl...

Does any one have idea or name of this afl..

hope our senior members will help...

Thank you
I'm looking for a long time for this afl but cant find. I just wanna know know what is the commentry formule which show the left side of the candlestic like weekly trend, buy sell signal,signal (MACD), signal (TMA), volume trend etc...

please someone give me that candlestick formula with commentry on left side which show in the above picture...