Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Now, I think there was a bit of misunderstanding in this case, not the false allegation. Let's close the topic here..:thumb:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Re: Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

However considering client is an active trader we had increased his delivery limit upto 4X, so that he could trade until market closes.
That's new & good for active traders..

Wisdom Capital

You guys don't give limits of 8x 10x in nse now software

AM I right?
You are correct princy01, as in NSE NOW Risk management system is not so robust. Hence we are offering upto 20X leverages in NSE cash & upto 4X in fno. However for higher leverages (upto 64X in nse equities) we are offering NEST software/trading terminal only.

regards

Last edited:
Team Wisdom Capital

Brokerage Calculator on your website has the following issues :

1 Transaction Charges for NSE Cash Segment and BSE Cash Segment both are shown Rs 325 per Crore of Trades. BSE Transaction charges were never Rs 325 per Crore. Is this calculator error ? or you are collecting excess ? Now BSE Transaction Charges are RS 1 per trade . Need to correct and improve this.

2. SEBI Transaction charges were Rs 20 per Crore of Trades upto 31st March 2017 and Rs 15 per Crore of Trades from 1st April 2017 . Your calculator shows Rs 10 per Crore of Trades . Are you actually collecting just Rs 10 per Crore or you are collecting Rs 20 per crore and in calculator showing lower ?

There are many and will write whenever I have time.

Wisdom Capital

Team Wisdom Capital

Brokerage Calculator on your website has the following issues :

1 Transaction Charges for NSE Cash Segment and BSE Cash Segment both are shown Rs 325 per Crore of Trades. BSE Transaction charges were never Rs 325 per Crore. Is this calculator error ? or you are collecting excess ? Now BSE Transaction Charges are RS 1 per trade . Need to correct and improve this.

2. SEBI Transaction charges were Rs 20 per Crore of Trades upto 31st March 2017 and Rs 15 per Crore of Trades from 1st April 2017 . Your calculator shows Rs 10 per Crore of Trades . Are you actually collecting just Rs 10 per Crore or you are collecting Rs 20 per crore and in calculator showing lower ?

There are many and will write whenever I have time.
Message conveyed to web development team. Necessary changes will be done at the earliest.

Thanks for your kind inputs.

Warm Regards

Message conveyed to web development team. Necessary changes will be done at the earliest.

Thanks for your kind inputs.

Warm Regards
Team Wisdom

Please reply to my query. From your reply it is not clear what you are actually charging ?